• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"THAT'S ALL FOLKS!" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!.png

This thread is for discussing Peacock's gold variant: "THAT'S ALL FOLKS!"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: stale cheeto
This Peacock is what i use as my frontliner. Balanced stats all around. Sadly you have to get hit to activate her SA but she has some HP to compensate.

This Peacock is what i use as my frontliner. Balanced stats all around. Sadly you have to get hit to activate her SA but she has some HP to compensate.
Like what she said, this little lady has good stats all around and with a good amount of health to back up her ability, she is quite lethal. Personally I like keeping foes at a distance though with George’s Day Out/Air Show and Argus Agony.

This has become a counter to parasite weave, no egrets and bad ms frosty

Like what she said, this little lady has good stats all around and with a good amount of health to back up her ability, she is quite lethal. Personally I like keeping foes at a distance though with George’s Day Out/Air Show and Argus Agony.

I’m a guy. ;w;

Also with the new buff she got to her SA she and all the rest of her teammates can now really not worry about losing their health bars to crit.

I have a question about her second SA. "while Peacock is alive" seems to be a little unclear, since Peacock can be any Peacock. shouldn't it be better if it is "while That's All Folks! is alive"?

Reactions: Scorialimit
I have a question about her second SA. "while Peacock is alive" seems to be a little unclear, since Peacock can be any Peacock. shouldn't it be better if it is "while That's All Folks! is alive"?

i think the "while Peacock is alive" part implies that it's only the That's All Folks! Peacock because, well, it is her SA. i can still see why you'd get confused, though. good point!

Now that That's All Folks! has been buffed, it might be a good time to discuss her once again.

The SA1 has been by far the one that recieved the largest changes: first it went from Enrage to Precision stacks, and now Evasion on top of Precision. This new buff is a rather dangerous one, because much like Unflinching it's capable of breaking combos, only this time rather than taking the hit but not reacting to it, it simply passes through them without damage, Blockbusters included. It even works while airborne, making it one of the most ideal defensive options.

In terms of stats, Untouchable would still do a better job than TaF, but because of Evasion's sheer effectiveness at disrupting the player (or the AI), I'm willing to say TaF is now even with her, and is a solid S-Tier defender.

When it comes to counters, it's largely the same story than UT: Hex and Curse. Although much like UT, Curse doesn't fully counter her, because you'll still get inflicted with Armor Break when hitting her, and Crit Rate remains reduced, so consider your strategy wisely.

The Crit Rate reduction has been unmodified since "Dia Uno", and I doubt it requires more discussion, but it's still worth doing it anyway. This ability tends to counter those who rely heavily on Critical Hits, but are unable to gain Precision stacks by themselves (i.e. Parasite Weave, No Egrets...). The main counter, like I said earlier, would be Hex, but because the reduction is only 75%, there's nothing stopping you from investing on moves and raising the rate to 100%, so that it only gets crippled to 25%.

One of the defense setup mistakes I tend to see the most involves TaF, and that'd be pairing her up with Marqueed Painwheels. We all know that both MAs rely on getting hit by Criticals, so the Crit Rate reduction won't really make the fight harder for the player, but rather easier, because he won't need to care about damage reflection or armor stacking.

Of course, now TaF will work on almost any prize fight, but she excels at the Ms. Fortune pf, and the Light Elemental pf. The first one because either you land a critical hit, or you get stunned; and the crit reduction comes really handy. The Light pf is simply because the buffs gained from it are extremely annoying to deal with, and just imagine coupling that with Evasion. Jesus.

Anyway that's really all there is to it for now, shoutouts to those who evolved her to diamond before 3.4. Have a good one!

Just got three light element essences. In light of the the said changes, should I make her diamond or go for epix sax?

In terms of stats, Untouchable would still do a better job than TaF, but because of Evasion's sheer effectiveness at disrupting the player (or the AI), I'm willing to say TaF is now even with her, and is a solid S-Tier defender.

Having fought her a number of times now, I still find her an unremarkable sack of HP to pound through. The Evasion buff just isn't as effective as Just Kitten's old Evasion SA. I just don't really seem to notice it other than as a brief blip under their health bar no matter how much I fight either of these two characters, I suspect because it doesn't always or maybe even usually give the AI enough time to get a block up.

Just got three light element essences. In light of the the said changes, should I make her diamond or go for epix sax?

I personally would stick with Epic Sax. He'll be better on offense, and at least decent on defense as well.

When facing That's All Folks! It is recommended to use variants that can remove BUFFS such as Silent Kill, Doublicious and Summer Salt to remove EVASION and PRECISION. Furthermore, fighters that can inflict CURSE such as Purrfect Dark and Shadow Ops and fighters that can inflict HEX to completely disable her Signature Ability such as Red Velvet are also recommended to prevent her from gaining BUFFS.

My very first time was by far the easiest way, is by using Purrfect Dark, with using lil bit of Accuracy. But remember, some players are smart enough to equip their TAF with Resistance so you cant Curse her away and some people are not smart enough to equip her with it. So you better watch out before fighting her.

Good luck!

Kontrol Kuda has got you covered here (great work with the links by the way, I'm stealing that idea), but I'll just add Mean One as an option. I recently have been working on her, and turning 5 stacks of precision into 5 debuffs is a lot of fun. Rusty can also be a fun counter, turning those precisions into bleeds, and has the advantage of being someone basically everyone has access to, though her low HP can be tricky to work around.

Yet another method of beating her is the (to me) classic Big Hit strategy. Outside a few contexts, if you have a fighter that can kill people in just a few big hits you can avoid all sorts of negative effects. Parasouls like Primed equipped with Napalm Shot and the Egret Call moves with the Critical Mass MA are capable of taking out fighters in just a couple hits and might never set off That's All Folk's SA. Harlequin can also be good at this with Special Moves, mixed in with her huge damage Blockbusters. She's also great support for this strategy. Ms. Fortune can get some crazy damage in just a few hits with just Fiber Upper followed up by El Gato while she's still in the air. Some Robofortunes like Head Hunter are also good at this if you invest enough in Theonite Beam.

Anyway, that strategy is a whole long post in itself, but I thought it was worth throwing in here.

Ugh! I can’t stand her. Especially in holodeck. Some may say the evasion ain’t such a big problem, but it sure is there!

I’d say that TAF is a fighter rework success story, more fighters should aspire to be like her. I like that her new SA sticks with the main idea of the old SA while modernizing her by adding in new buffs.

Her SA2 is mighty handy as well fo some of those crit-punishing modifiers. But do we have to have “only works when X fighter is alive” on everything? I understand sketchys case (although I think the nerf went overboard what with no activation after death), but can’t we just let TAF have this one? I really don’t think she’s so viable as to provoke players to abuse the SA2, but then again who knows….