1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

The best offence is an impenetrable defence?

Discussion in 'General Strategy' started by moisterrific, May 24, 2017.

  1. moisterrific

    moisterrific Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 9, 2017
    Messages:
    834
    Likes Received:
    759
    Defence just might be the best stat for all fighters, at 100% defence your fighter will likely be invincible because all incoming hits are reduced to 0.

    If this is truly the case then the second best stat would be meter gain, and third would be attack.

    In theory it's not that hard to obtain 100% defence, it would just be extremely expensive. Since a fully upgraded health/defence skill tree will give you 15% defence. The remaining 85% can be achieved by having 5 high level gold moves that each have a defence stat of at least 17%.

    Other stats at 100% like block proficiency and crit resist are basically pointless if you have 100% defence stat.
     
    #1 moisterrific, May 24, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2017
    MightyZug likes this.
  2. Cellsai

    Cellsai Oh Sai
    Moderator

    Joined:
    May 8, 2017
    Messages:
    627
    Likes Received:
    874
    I wonder what the chances of rolling that many defense buffs is? Not impossible, but it'd probably take a loooong time to get the combination of equips you want plus rolling the correct stats.

    Might be interesting to pursue as a long term goal!
     
  3. MightyZug

    MightyZug Game Director
    Hidden Variable Dev

    Joined:
    May 5, 2017
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    652
    We cap +X% Defense at 50% to avoid this exact scenario!
     
    Dragon, moisterrific and Cellsai like this.
  4. moisterrific

    moisterrific Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 9, 2017
    Messages:
    834
    Likes Received:
    759
    That's great, I thought that everything was capped at 100% or something since the tooltips never specify what the limits are. Would be nice if they did though!

    IMG_4239.PNG
     
  5. Osterus

    Osterus Active Member

    Joined:
    May 19, 2017
    Messages:
    283
    Likes Received:
    40
    This is really interesting.

    It's so hard to find gold moves with + Defense though!
     
  6. MightyZug

    MightyZug Game Director
    Hidden Variable Dev

    Joined:
    May 5, 2017
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    652
    Agreed! Added an improvement to our list to include the stat caps in the tooltips.
     
    moisterrific and Lolleroni like this.

Share This Page