• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The best offence is an impenetrable defence?

moisterrific

Reaction score
Defence just might be the best stat for all fighters, at 100% defence your fighter will likely be invincible because all incoming hits are reduced to 0.

If this is truly the case then the second best stat would be meter gain, and third would be attack.

In theory it's not that hard to obtain 100% defence, it would just be extremely expensive. Since a fully upgraded health/defence skill tree will give you 15% defence. The remaining 85% can be achieved by having 5 high level gold moves that each have a defence stat of at least 17%.

Other stats at 100% like block proficiency and crit resist are basically pointless if you have 100% defence stat.

Last edited:
Reactions: MightyZug
I wonder what the chances of rolling that many defense buffs is? Not impossible, but it'd probably take a loooong time to get the combination of equips you want plus rolling the correct stats.

Might be interesting to pursue as a long term goal!

We cap +X% Defense at 50% to avoid this exact scenario!

That's great, I thought that everything was capped at 100% or something since the tooltips never specify what the limits are. Would be nice if they did though!

IMG_4239.PNG

This is really interesting.

It's so hard to find gold moves with + Defense though!

That's great, I thought that everything was capped at 100% or something since the tooltips never specify what the limits are. Would be nice if they did though!

Agreed! Added an improvement to our list to include the stat caps in the tooltips.