• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights The pause menu is broken

You cant beat D

Reaction score
PLEASE Make it harder to unpause the game,
Since i first started, I've lost many games to pausing the game, and comming back to see it unpaused, even when i put the phone in sleep and put it in my pocket, i Still bring the phone back to Seeing it turned on with the words, "You lose" on the screen,
It's happened several times now with the Halloween prize fight, and i don't know how I'm gonna get necrobraker if the game keeps unpausing, is it possible, that the game can only unpause if you PRESS THE UNPAUSE BUTTON
I find it weird that clicking anywhere on the screen besides the main box Will unpause the game, and it's getting Really annoying, losing streaks and stamina to my pants pockets.

Reactions: infine and Irghen
Another problem is that you can quit a fight accidentally by pressing the "back" button on your phone or tablet too often. it shouldn't be that easy to just quit a fight

GAME UNPAUSING

@You cant beat D,

Can you please share point form steps that need to be taken to reproduce this issue? Happy to look into it after we can get the issue to happen exactly as you have described.

Check out this thread if you have any questions:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/forums/known-issues-bugs.27/

BACK BUTTON FIGHT EXIT

Another problem is that you can quit a fight accidentally by pressing the "back" button on your phone or tablet too often. it shouldn't be that easy to just quit a fight
Sure, but you have to tap it twice from the pause menu, and three times from a fight, yeah?

I quickly tested it myself and it's

Fight
(BACK)
Pause
(BACK)
Are you sure?
(BACK)
Exiting Fight...

Two separate confirmation windows would be a bit overkill, imo.

Hi Liam! if I'm understanding @You cant beat D correctly, he means the following:.

Currently, if you tap any part of the screen colored in red in this image you'll unpause the fight:
NBFUAYF.png

By contrast, the correct behavior should be to only be able to resume a fight if you actually tap the "Resume" button:
klRRvAN.png

I second his request, I've lost my fair share of matches for lightly brushing my screen when putting my phone in my pocket during a pause and it's very frustrating.

Ah, I see the issue now. Thanks for the images! I agree with you - I'll share this with the rest of the team and see what everyone has to say about it.

Yes irghen has it right,
And thank you
Also sorry, reading this back, i sounded pretty salty, sorry

Glad to see my day job be of real use :p