• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash The store section

blackart1366

Reaction score
The store section does not open and when I click on it the loading screen shows up for a infinite time and nothing happens unless I quit the game in order to do anything this happens every time I try to open the store my display name is Blackwatch colonel and I'm sure if I should share my ingame id here

Are you still experiencing this issue when trying to enter the in game store?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that fixes the issue?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that fixes the issue?
Yes I'm still experiencing the issue and somehow I'm afraid if I uninstall the game I can't get back to my account even tho it's linked

This bad experience did happen to me before

And I'm sorry for responding late I didn't get the notification and I didn't expect to get a response so soon

Last edited:
If your account is probably binded (and even with multiple bindings which you can add at any point) you should have no problems logging back into your account if you reinstall the game.
We do recommend trying to reinstall the game to try to see if that fixes the store issue however.

If your account is probably binded (and even with multiple bindings which you can add at any point) you should have no problems logging back into your account if you reinstall the game.
We do recommend trying to reinstall the game to try to see if that fixes the store issue however.
Ok I will try it tomorrow and inform and if didn't fix the issue I'll bother you guys again

Reactions: AnkerWarrior
Hello there sorry to bother you as you asked I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and played a little and unfortunately the story section bug is still there and the store won't open

¡Hola! Tengo el mismo problema y también desinstalé y reinstalé el juego.
El error sigue ahí

Hello there sorry to bother you as you asked I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and played a little and unfortunately the story section bug is still there and the store won't open
Please share what device you're playing on and will you describe the bug in story mode that you're seeing?

Also, if the store is not loading, that's often an issue with the Playstore or Appstore itself. Our game is designed to eventually load non-real money offers such as free offers or offers you can buy with Theonite, it just may take a while to load. Fortunately, whatever network issue might be causing it tends to resolve itself.