• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Tier list as of 1.2.0 (outdated)

I feel like my Raw Nerf Painwheel does A LOT of damage now but dies SUPER easy.

I guess that's the trade-off.

But still feel like my Gold Valentine is my weakest gold character out of the lot.

Really itching to get my hands on a Gold Parasoul so I can test her... but after playing the silver No Egrets version I know she will be OP and GOAT anyway

I feel like my Raw Nerf Painwheel does A LOT of damage now but dies SUPER easy.

I guess that's the trade-off.

But still feel like my Gold Valentine is my weakest gold character out of the lot.

Really itching to get my hands on a Gold Parasoul so I can test her... but after playing the silver No Egrets version I know she will be OP and GOAT anyway

Yup, Painwheel is a lot better now that they've buffed her launcher speed.

As for Valentine, she's not very useful unless you equip her with a very specific set of moves: EKG Flatliner, Forbidden Procedure, at least two of the Countervenoms, and if you choose to have a special it has to be Dead Cross, cuz every other special does literally no damage and will often be blocked.

In my opinion, Primed Parasoul is a better version of That's All Folks Peacock. Parasoul is guaranteed to get Enrage from spawning tears while Peacock has to rely on chance and taking many hits. I once remotely detonated a few tears on a Big Band in PF and it instantly KO'd him. Also detonating tears for Primed inflicts bleed on your enemy, which is super useful against high HP enemies.

As for Princess Pride, she currently has the best self heal and is still quite good after being nerfed. In some ways Primed is better because you won't need to focus on healing if you beat the opponent before they do much damage.

How powerful is No Egrets? Once I managed to beat an entire team of over 20K FS with a single gold 3700 FS No Egrets Parasoul. She's definitely up there in the tier list (which I'll update soon) and is one of the few silvers worthy of evolving to gold.

*drool*

I so need to get myself a Gold Parasoul NOW!

I really hope the next event is Parasoul...!!!

Honestly, I think it's the most fun champion and one of the strongest ... and VERY easy to use and play!

I think Parasoul is my favourite champ (I just play the silver No Egrets constantly for now..), followed closely by Painwheel (If I can keep her alive!!)

Are the fighters you listed in each tier in any order?

Like for the top tier list is Untouchable Peacock the absolute best one and Last Hope Valentine the worst one of the top tiers?

Are the fighters you listed in each tier in any order?

Like for the top tier list is Untouchable Peacock the absolute best one and Last Hope Valentine the worst one of the top tiers?

Not any specific order but you should check out the character specific lists I've posted since this one is quite the mess now and I will properly update it later.

I believe Blood Rage Painwheel should be at least mid tier because enrage on bleed and innate Heavy Bleed procs are insane combined with all those high-hit moves and Painwheel's high base damage.

I believe Resonant Evil Big Band should be high tier because getting armor an %chance to stun your enemy when they hit you is ridiculously broken.

Big Top Cerebella is in the right place but could be high tier if her resurrection bug gets fixed- an extra 75% HP bar and invincibility/no stagger on res on an already tanky character that has stagger on throw break and all those good grab specials is busted beyond belief.

The only reason any of these silvers wouldn't be in high tier is if base silver stats is significantly lower than base gold stats.

The only reason any of these silvers wouldn't be in high tier is if base silver stats is significantly lower than base gold stats.

Which they shouldnt be. I strongly belive that any character regardless of where they started, bronze, silver, or gold, should have what it takes to compete with others when they get evolved to gold for late game content and competitive play. Getting golds shouldnt feel as much of a neccessity, only so far as having to use them in some story mode stages with gold chracters only stipulations.

Reactions: Wulfden and Joanie
I've tried to use only Filia to win fights like before and it still works, just slightly harder than before since the AI is all souped up. Basically a ~6800 FS Parasite Weave Filia if played to her full potential can still singlehandedly beat an entire team with over 20k FS.

From personal experience, Epic Sax Big Band can do the same, if not better and perhaps more consistently. I'm currently using a 4.7k Epic Sax, and I can consistently oneshot all three fighters in a team of 3x 7ks, and with a bit of luck against 8k+s. I can post screenshots if necessary.

This list is outdated and I won't be updating it anytime soon. If you're looking for tier lists please refer to the character specific ones! (I will constantly be updating those)

Is the top tier list in order or just arbitrary?
Out of the top tier,
  • Untouchable Peacock
  • Private Dick Big Band
  • Princess Pride Parasoul
  • Primed Parasoul
  • Parasite Weave Filia
  • Armed Forces Cerebella
  • Bloodbath Eliza
  • Raw Nerv Painwheel
  • Last Hope Valentine
Which are your go-to three cards you guys suggest to have for a good team?

What's the difference between Epic Sax and Private Dick?

So is Parasite Weave Filia the only reason Private Dick is top tier and Epic Sax isn't? Or are there just a lot of prospective stun chances I haven't had to deal with yet?

It's also hard to have tiers without having separate AI tiers and player tiers. I feel like the AI generally wastes Big Band's potential for example, but can sometimes do insane stuff with Painwheel.

I do hope some more work is being done on better AI and/or harder difficulties as well.

Edit: oh yay, I'm officially not "New Member" anymore

So is Parasite Weave Filia the only reason Private Dick is top tier and Epic Sax isn't? Or are there just a lot of prospective stun chances I haven't had to deal with yet?
I think Epic Sax is the best fighter in the game. Just my opinion, though.

AI tiers could be surprisingly useful since it'd let you pick out what characters the AI can't utilize well. Though what specific palettes are good boils down to "Who has a useful effect when taking damage" and you get Big Top and Untouchable on top because of getting Unstoppable. Then things like the Goldy Locks(whatever that alt is called) Filia for basically making you take a certain amount of the damage you deal to her.

I think Epic Sax is the best fighter in the game. Just my opinion, though.
I think you may be right, I would say he's only beaten by the best form/forms of Cerebella because I still think Cerebella's command grabs make her the overall best CHARACTER in the entire game. In practice though, Big Band may be safer just due to being a tank.

Cerebella is powerful not only because of command grabs, but also because of high HP and ATK stats. Cerebella is also a great fighter to bring against a Big Band due to her having an MGR combo that works only against Big Band.