• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Time Expiring Against Tanks

Dannnisaur

Reaction score
In the later Prize Fights as well as Rift Mode fights I’m running into way too many HP%/Defense%/BlocProf% characters, and the three minute time limit expires before I can kill them, causing an instant loss. Is there a more effective method to dealing with these builds than just brute force or relying on Xeno’s RNG?

Reactions: Yomady
In the later Prize Fights as well as Rift Mode fights I’m running into way too many HP%/Defense%/BlocProf% characters, and the three minute time limit expires before I can kill them, causing an instant loss. Is there a more effective method to dealing with these builds than just brute force or relying on Xeno’s RNG?
Bleed is a good way to work around high hp/def characters. :)

Reactions: Yomady
Parasoul's PF is about to come up, try shooting for top 10% and get Primed. Painwheels like Buzzkill or Rusty can get the job done too for both bleed and high attack! Also keep in mind that you could turtle too much in a fight and waste the time you have to attack. (This was an issue I had earlier on anyhow)

Bleed, meter control, curse, wither and doom are your best friends when securing wins at high streaks.

All the above are good ideas. To bring up a couple more options, there's a few characters that deal enough damage to overcome the high HP that comes with high streak prize fights:

Primed can do this with their Critical Mass MA. I like to pair her with Harlequin who helps her throw out more and more damaging Napalm Shots. It might be possible for other Parasouls as well, but I haven't had the opportunity to test this.

Poultergust can also really dish out the damage if there's enough buffs expiring that she can use her blockbusters real frequently. Pairing her with Surgeon General is a good way to ensure this.

I’ll try and get Primed or Rusty next week, in that case. So far all I’ve to work with is Blood Drive. Thanks for the ideas, guys.