• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Timeless Hero" - Strategy & Discussion

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
TH-annie.jpg
TIMELESS HERO ANNIE
Element:
Air
Variant: Gold
Palette: Link (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time), Sagan = Navi
First Appearance: 4.4 (fourth quarter of 2020)
Twitter Demo: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1314673557083959296

Signature Ability
SWORD MASTER

• Gain ENRAGE, AUTO-BLOCK or REGEN every 20 COMBO HITS. Each BUFF is removed when suffering a HIT.
  • Once per match when obtaining all of the above BUFFS, gain 100% BLOCKBUSTER METER and infinite STAR POWER.

"It's dangerous to go alone."
Source:
"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this." - unnamed old man in a cave (The Legend of Zelda) giving Link a sword

Last edited:
It would be a nice feature of this variant to not have any speaking lines and only speak in grunts and shouts.

By far my most favorite SA of all 4 natural Gold. This is my personal speculation, so it goes like....

Gold Annie - TIMELESS HERO (Sword Master) SA: Gain perma-ENRAGE, AUTOBLOCK or REGEN every 20 combo hits (Stackable) // Once all 3 DIFFERENT BUFFS together, resulting 100% STAR POWER fully-charge.

Annie's combo festival will be amazing in the future!

Zelda.jpg

Last edited:
It would be a nice feature of this variant to not have any speaking lines and only speak in grunts and shouts.

Yea i really like that with the intro: all other annies have a default line (e.g.: "this is below my paygrade!") but this pallette had hitsounds ie. grunts.

By far my most favorite SA of all 4 natural Gold. This is my personal speculation, so it goes like....

Gold Annie - TIMELESS HERO (Sword Master) SA: Gain perma-ENRAGE, AUTOBLOCK or REGEN every 20 combo hits (Stackable) // Once all 3 DIFFERENT BUFFS together, resulting 100% STAR POWER fully-charge.

Annie's combo festival will be amazing in the future!

Oh so like a Triforce theme.

Bruh, infinite star power? This fighter is poggers.
I wonder how low the combo requirement for SA1 goes when upgraded; imagine if it goes down to 10. Pull off a 10-hit combo for infinite star power? Sounds broken.

Reactions: Diony
So i just got her and yes she is absolutely busted.A note is that the infinite star power doesn't go away when you tag out only the buffs.Also the autoblock can come in clutch sometime because if the first hit triggers autoblock you will block the first hit and prevent from losing all of your buffs.

So i just got her and yes she is absolutely busted.A note is that the infinite star power doesn't go away when you tag out only the buffs.Also the autoblock can come in clutch sometime because if the first hit triggers autoblock you will block the first hit and prevent from losing all of your buffs.

What the heck!

Edit:
I mean, seriously, I sometimes flub this fight with my 20k Mean One and you're using a not fully upgraded gold with 2 moves.

Clearly you're much better at this than me, and there's the damage capping factor of the node, but that's crazy.

How Broken do you all think is she?

What's the best moveset for her? Besides SAGAN BEAM and GRAVITY SLINGSHOT

Last edited:
Reactions: Kontol Kuda