• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Timeout needs to go to the higher HP%

tom641

Reaction score
As it is now the computer is programmed to aggressively try to timer scam you at all times, while you can't afford to switch out bar for elemental advantages because you need to constantly be racing the clock to KO everyone on the enemy team while they just need to stall, swap out, and use as many Blockbusters as they can (and they will). It's absolutely infuriating to lose when I have three living characters, only two of which are as low as 50% and a full health third lose because Big Band has 15% left and two dead teammates.

This is probably a way to give the CPU an "even" chance against the player and make them waste energy, sure. But it's obnoxious ESPECIALLY to people who've actually played Skullgirls on PC/Console or any other fighting game, where time out goes to the higher HP party, maybe save for endgame bosses like Bloody Marie.

Reactions: TSGamer
Yeah the only option we have is to turtle against the ai and hope they poke us so we can respond. The worst is when the opponent refuses to attack you even when you drop gaurd and approach them.
I think the purpose behind timer scams in this incarnation of the game is to prevent potential easy win exploits.

I agree to an extent. I think the timer needs to be a little longer, but for different purposes.

I've never had a problem where I lost cuz I ran out of time. Well, except when I lose on purpose when I wanted to see the time out animations. If it's taking you that long to win then maybe your damage per second is too weak? Perhaps try upgrading the damage stats and equip moves that increase ATK?

I've only lost to a time out once, a few minutes ago and it was pretty dumb. The enemy had just a sliver of health left on their last fighter and I couldn't do anything about it in time, because the last one didn't get to tag in. I had all three of my characters alive. Hopefully they address this and make it so we don't always lose a time out

I've had fights time out due to various bugs frequently. If only for this reason, time-outs should go to the highest HP %age team.