• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Trading Idea!

15Marley15

Reaction score
Hiya!
I've been playing SGM for about two months now and it's really fun!! However, me and my friend were discussing how cool it'd be if there was a trading feature.

How would it work?

Well, it would have to be fair trades, bronze for a bronze, silver for a silver, or four silvers for a gold and what not!

Maybe it could even span out to blockbusters and catalysts.

It would encourage friend requests and overall make that system more popular.

Overall it's just an idea I had that I thought might have potential. :p

This idea was actually discussed among players and devs a lot of times. While it would definitely allow you to quickly get the fighters you want, there are numerous negative impacts of such system:
  • it would significantly shorten the longevity of the game (I continue to play to finally get those elusive variants I want);
  • it would reduce the variability (why would you try to invest into Last Hope and see what you can get from her, if everyone can easily get a top-notch Surgeon General?);
  • it would completely kill the "gacha" element that was the core aspect of the game since it's first days;
  • it would be totally abused by people creating new profiles all the time, getting those free relics from Theo and early Story Mode and then trading with their main account;
  • and other smaller hidden rocks.
I can only speak for myself, but if I were one of the devs, I would never vote for a trading system. Take it from the guy with a terrible luck at Diamond pulling!