• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights TRAINING ADJUSTMENTS

MILTONX

Reaction score
TRAINING ADJUSTMENTS
Well I haven't been playing Skullgirls mobile for long, a pretty awesome game. I feel personally that the training mode can be a little dull, my suggestion concerning it is, if feel if certain things can be adjusted or added it would benefit all players especially the new ones, this are my suggestions on training mode
1: ADDITION OF CHANGEABLE POWER LEVEL: well I fell this would be nice if the power level of the training dummy are adjustable, with a 2k power interval, starting from 1k(bronze fighter) to 2k, 5k, 7k, up to 60k
2: ADDITION OF AUTO BATTLE: I feel this would would help player understand fight dynamic, and be able to practice how to use combos during heated battles
3: ADDITIONAL OF BUFF AND SA FOR DUMMIES: this well help high players practice how to counter certain buffs and SA during real battles
THESE ARE MY SUGGESTION FOR TRAINING MODE THANK YOU, I LOVE YOUR GAME

From what I'm aware, an updated training mode is pretty far down the list of priorities for additions to Skullgirls Mobile.
Hidden Variable Studios are a pretty small team, so they have to pick what new features to add to SGM pretty carefully. While new options for training mode would be useful, the vast majority of players would never use them. It's probably a better idea to focus on stuff like new modes and battles that most players will enjoy playing!

Having said that, all your suggestions would definitely be things I'd want in a training mode! Heck I'd settle for being able to pick which characters I fight against!

@MILTONX,

I think Cellsai hit the nail on the head here!

All of your suggestions would be SUPER awesome, and I would love to use them myself! We're extremely focused on new game modes and content right now which spreads our available time pretty thin, unfortunately.

After we complete our 2018 plans, perhaps we can circle around back to something like this.