• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Transfer of characters

Would you like to add a transfer of characters?

• Total voters

Zak_Nolan

Reaction score
SkullGirls is a wonderful fighting game, everything is worked out, the developers are kind and generous, but one detail is missing in the game, this is the transfer of characters / techniques / Currency and so on. I will be very glad if you add

Reactions: Gman375
Well, that issue has already been addressed by various players. You can look urself

I thinked about one feature per year close to this, but without lossing the gatcha factor: A normal variant that becomes a Shinny bronze or silver character when delivered, but just one per year in christmass, from your friends.

You pick the one you want to get, and all other variants you where to recive just return to their owners as normal varitants...

It´s full of meaning, but hardly a game breaking mechanic...

But as Nefelibata said, the issue has been talked about some times before, and to share freely variants and currencies could leap to the demonitation of the game (Wich is NOT a bad thing, is a GOOD ONE because developing new chars and servers are not cheap) and to a pay to win unbalanced black market for variants.

Hmm, So summing up adding transfer of rescources\currency\variants will kill the game as:
1. Everyone will start making multiple accounts and transfer everything to their main account to gain.
2. Why grind when u can trade strategy would ruin the meaning of playing the game
3. No one would buy anything coz you get many free rewards and with such a feature, you can build a strong account easily by transferring harming the game's monetization.
4. Players would lose the thrill of opening relics and grinding. Many would leave the game
5. The game currently itself is very rewarding tbh, as F2P player, I can assure one can have a very fun experience and play easily without spending a single penny.

Reactions: Erick Draves