• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unable to renter Rift Battles

Gstp

Reaction score
In the new rift, I was setting up my base and I realized I need to level up some catalysts. The catalyst level up window was kinda wired: I need to close the old window to click the “upgrade”, so I decided to quit the rift base setting up step and level up my catalyst in Collection. After finishing leveling up the catalyst, I went back clicking into the Rift battle. A window pops up at the end with “no thanks” and “yes” buttons. The “yes” button doesn’t redirect me to the base setup page and I can not click into MyBase. The “ no thanks” gets me back to the main menu. I have tried restarting the app but it still doesn’t work.

I don’t know know if anyone is running into the same issue. I hope this issue could be fixed soon.

Reactions: Robokit
Device: iPhone XS Max
System: 13.4.1

This is the part I’m having problem with.

Attachments

• 8566B822-7689-4CA6-909C-6010461E1DF8.jpeg
    8566B822-7689-4CA6-909C-6010461E1DF8.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 3
I've had the same problem. It's a bug that comes with the update. It is noted in the patch notes under the triggering condition that you close the game before completing the new rift tutorial. You need to reinstall the game and complete the tutorial again without any interruptions.

On twitter, the devs drew our attention to the triggering condition that you and I experienced. I guess we both missed it.

Reactions: Gstp
Thank you so much. I did miss Twitter content.

Reactions: Robokit