• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Unpause Timer?

Santz9

Reaction score
This suggestion of mine is nothing big and I wanted to see if it could be added into the game. With my suggestion being an unpause timer. What I mean by that is that if you were to pause the game then you would be given three seconds to get back into the fight. Not for the sake of gaining an advantage, but if you were to pause the game to go finish something else, then you couod regain awareness of what you were doing before the three seconds were up. I have had times in prize fights where I was blocking an attack only to be interrupted by something else. I would pause my game, deal with the situation and upon returning, more often than not, it would register as me no longer blocking leading me to get combo'd. Thought this would be a nice and easy fix.

SIDENOTE: Could it be possible that you can't unpause without touching the pause button again. As of now, it is possible to unpause the game by tapping outside of the box displaying abilites and buffs/debuffs, but to avoid mishaps, it might be better if the pause button was the only thing that could unpause the game.

Reactions: Boboflesserdoom
Would definitely like the Unpause to not happen so easily. Whenever I try to open up the "slide" menu on my android while the game is paused, it unpauses.