• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Unwanted purchases

YousefErza123

Reaction score
Good morning everyone
I have this continuous problem made it by the Skullgirls app of asking to pay a certain amount of money and receive nothing after paying. Like now I had a bug crush that forced me to delete and download the game again when I start to download a message popped up asking for payment.
As shown here
I don’t know how to solve this problem.

Attachments

• 332A4EDE-30F0-4FEC-99AF-43722D727654.jpeg
    332A4EDE-30F0-4FEC-99AF-43722D727654.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 7
I don't think asking for verification is the same as asking to pay. Your Apple Store app may be set to ask for approval before downloading any app, free or otherwise. Asking for verification is just making sure that it's actually you who is trying to download the app, and not someone who stole your phone.

I don't think asking for verification is the same as asking to pay. Your Apple Store app may be set to ask for approval before downloading any app, free or otherwise. Asking for verification is just making sure that it's actually you who is trying to download the app, and not someone who stole your phone.
That’s true but doesn’t make any sense when the amount of purchase 107.94SAR was the total of six orders of 250 theonites. Each order equals 17.99 SAR and that is definitely a purchase from the game what shall I didn’t ask for and I didn’t get anything in return for paying 107.94 SAR.
So I don’t know how to deal with this problem that’s why I am asking for help.

Attachments

• 7091942F-2EA0-4B2B-B426-FE3A800220BF.jpeg
    7091942F-2EA0-4B2B-B426-FE3A800220BF.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 4
First you should check your phone for any purchase confirmation emails, or look through your app purchase history. If you press the Gear symbol, go to Support, and press Purchase History, you can see current amounts of theonite and canopy coins you bought with real money (next to Charged). If you accidentally made an in-app purchase, you'll have a record of that purchase in your email or in your App Store purchase history. If you can find proof that purchase was made, but you don't remember making the purchase, then you might want to get your phone checked for malware or hacking.