• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Using Blockbusters in the middle of combos

blarglord

Reaction score
Why can the computer use their BB's in the middle of my attacks, this bug has been in the game since it came out, it makes it really hard keep a streak going to level my characters up, and can you please add some kind of timer to the unblockable BBs, it is not fun when they just use them randomly when they feel like it.

Reactions: Yomady and Diony
Why can the computer use their BB's in the middle of my attacks, this bug has been in the game since it came out, it makes it really hard keep a streak going to level my characters up
The AI is not able to use Blockbusters if they are being hit. The AI uses the same rules as the players - both the AI and player control the same character using the same input techniques.

If the AI is firing off a Blockbuster as you hit them, it means that the combo stopped and gave them a window to attack.

can you please add some kind of timer to the unblockable BBs, it is not fun when they just use them randomly when they feel like it.
The AI will only use an unblockable BB3 if you block their attacks or get hit by them. You can avoid BB3s by controlling their meter, or avoiding getting hit by them.

Reactions: Yomady and Rudølf
It's when they're been aggressive and bad timing (even a tiny small frame of opening), if anything other lag of your device?.

Sorry to say it so plain and open it's just the way it is. Had this problem myself; need to be more cautious.