• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Valentine looping attack animation

Edgewheel

Reaction score
I'm playing on an iPad Pro, running the latest version of iOS (10.3.3) and Skullgirls.(1.4.1)
I was in a prize fight, and I was going to let the opponent Valentine use her countervenom. I made my Beowulf back away from Valentine at the time time she started to use one of her countervenoms. After Beowulf finished backing up, the short blockbuster beginning animation played, but afterward, Valentine was stuck doing this attack animation over and over again.IMG_0168.jpg
Kind of salty, as I lost this during the beginning of what was seeming to be a good streak. :/
I'm willing to answer all questions! :)

Last edited:
Can you please specify what the version of iOS you have is? By the time someone reads this there may have been an update and "Latest version of iOS" won't mean much. Thanks!

I have also experienced this glitch.

Device model: Lenovo TB2-X30F

Can you please specify what the version of iOS you have is? By the time someone reads this there may have been an update and "Latest version of iOS" won't mean much. Thanks!
Yes, absolutely! I'll change it immediately.

We're looking into this one!
Seems like a lot of users are running into it lately, sorry for any lost fights because of this issue.

Hmm... that is a good theory. @Tetarti , can you remember if the Valentine you fought against also had 2 countervenoms equipped?
I thought this could be it too, but this video shows the bug happening with a Valentine that has one Counter Venom.

I thought this could be it too, but this video shows the bug happening with a Valentine that has one Counter Venom.

Well, I'll be darned. Thank you guys for looking into this issue, though!

I've run into it too. This is a clip of a Story Mode fight.
Google Pixel
Game Version 1.4.2
Android 7.1.2