• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Vampire on VS

UltimateLemon

Reaction score
Is this something that is going to be permanent?

This really devalues healing moves and overpowers unblockable attacks.

Every prize fight has its own gimmicks. The next one will have something different.

I actually think Vampire is, for once, really strongly in the player's favor. Any hit that doesn't kill you means you'll get it all back.

Every prize fight has its own gimmicks. The next one will have something different.

I actually think Vampire is, for once, really strongly in the player's favor. Any hit that doesn't kill you means you'll get it all back.

Good. Rotating gimmick is good. I personally find the opposite with vampire. I find it awards having unblockables way too much.

Good. Rotating gimmick is good. I personally find the opposite with vampire. I find it awards having unblockables way too much.
Unblockables are just too good in general. The only downside most of them have is low charge rate and it's not like you need to strategically use most of them. And if the computer has them you're just screwed.
Only choice regular supers are good but even mediocre unblockable supers are worthwhile, especially when timeout goes to the computer.

Unblockables are just too good in general. The only downside most of them have is low charge rate and it's not like you need to strategically use most of them. And if the computer has them you're just screwed.
Only choice regular supers are good but even mediocre unblockable supers are worthwhile, especially when timeout goes to the computer.

I agree. I could live with Unblockables by reducing its frequency with some moves that increases Blockbuster cool downs but Vampire just makes it so that if I have to fight higher levels, all the effort of chipping down the health just goes out the window. It pretty much goes down to having a very low level character with tiny health that I can sacrifice.