• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Ver. 2.0 low framerate

Lanster27

Reaction score
Hi, I've been playing SGmobile a few months now and a long time lurker of this forum.

I have to say the 2.0 update is great. Much faster loading times, menu navigation feel smooth and the 'sync downloads' at loading screen is now ~3 seconds instead of 3 minutes.

However after playing 10 matches or so in event mode, I found the framerate to be slightly lower than the previous version. If I was to give an estimate, assuming pre-ver. 2.0 runs at 55-60 fps, it's currently at around 45-50 fps. Animation is slightly choppier and there's a slight input delay.

I've tried to turn lighting on and off to see if it's a performance issue with no noticeable difference. I'm playing on iPhone 6S, ios 10.3.3. Wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue.

Update (23rd Jan) : It seems the laggyness is gone and the gameplay is back to normal. Thanks devs!

Last edited:
Reactions: VicKing
Yup, the game chugs for me too in comparison to pre-ver. 2.0. Shame because I keep seeing people say how much smoother it is for them.
Device - Samsung Galaxy S7.

Oh that's a relief, I thought it was just my phone getting worse over time for some reason.
I have the same device and I definitely feel the change. I think it makes the game harder and more lag is not very enjoyable. I'd rather have good, smooth gameplay than extra flashiness. But maybe that's just me.
However after playing 10 matches or so in event mode, I found the framerate to be slightly lower than the previous version.
Thanks for the reports everyone!

We're investigating this issue and hope to have more news soon.

We haven't had this come up in our in house testing unfortunately, but we'll do our best to see if we can pinpoint some problem areas that might be causing these performance drops in 2.0.

Reactions: VicKing
I have also experienced performance dips, in the form of framerate drops, in game version 2.0.1. And I'm not talking about the new slo-mo fight ending after the final hit.