• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Versus Ragequit

I think a 5 minutes cool down time for any disconnection to the game is reasonable.
The person who didn't rage quit should not be locked out of queuing for 5 minutes just because their opponent was a jerk. If my opponent quits, I'll take the win and queue again against someone else.

If your punishment idea is only supposed to punish the person who disconnects, and assumes that we have all the tech needed to detect that with confidence, then standard leaver penalties deployed in most games would be more effective.

Reactions: MrNoggin
The person who didn't rage quit should not be locked out of queuing for 5 minutes just because their opponent was a jerk. If my opponent quits, I'll take the win and queue again against someone else.

If your punishment idea is only supposed to punish the person who disconnects, and assumes that we have all the tech needed to detect that with confidence, then standard leaver penalties deployed in most games would be more effective.
Yeah, I wasn’t thinking that the person who didn’t rage quit would get penalty. That would make no sense!

Standard leaver penalty would be great if that’s an option for sure! Looking forward to seeing future updates.

Reactions: Mornedil
This is likely to be a small denunciation of people. In general, the situation is this, for the last 10 matches in pvp mode, if the opponent has no chance of winning, there is always a disconnection, as I understand it, they simply disconnect from the battle and as a result, it does not count to anyone. Can I suggest the idea of any punishment for this? For example, as in the games of the MK series - Quitality?
Oh, bruh, will add in friends list when it will be possible, like to play a pvp matches with you :3