• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Gersann

Reaction score
Hello people
I can't take any more racist talk, homophobia, hate speech, bullying and free offenses in the game chat. More specifically in chat n ° 1000 where Brazilian players are concentrated.
There, all specified rules of conduct are violated every day, all day. I've already reported it and nothing happens.
I play this game to have fun and interact with people, but what I find is a toxic environment, extremely hostile and discouraging for any player who tries to talk there.
If you are not able to monitor the reports, then let me know in some moderation that I filter the conversations and give the team the reports that are true.
What happens there is cyber crime and can be reported

Reactions: Rudølf
Hello people
I can't take any more racist talk, homophobia, hate speech, bullying and free offenses in the game chat. More specifically in chat n ° 1000 where Brazilian players are concentrated.
There, all specified rules of conduct are violated every day, all day. I've already reported it and nothing happens.
I play this game to have fun and interact with people, but what I find is a toxic environment, extremely hostile and discouraging for any player who tries to talk there.
If you are not able to monitor the reports, then let me know in some moderation that I filter the conversations and give the team the reports that are true.
What happens there is cyber crime and can be reported

The Devs are working to improve this because trust me, they know. But in the meantime you can mute player who are really bothersome or move to another channel (especially if a certain channel is bothering you, there's always others available).

Really? I'm new in this chat and didn't notice yet

Hey, while the devs are at it, you can hang in Channel 0! It's usually nice and random there!

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen