• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Well, I have several problems when playing in Prizefight mode, the loading screen when starting Prizefight takes too long to load or gets stuck and wh

YungDxm

Reaction score
Well, I have several problems when playing in Prizefight mode, the loading screen when starting Prizefight takes too long to load or gets stuck and when faced with any variant of Black Dahlia my cell phone begins to lag and slow down but when I face any other character does not happen
It would be great if they fixed those bugs since they make the game unplayable. I've been playing the game for two years and I love it.
Thank you very much in advance

Reactions: RizeSheela
Well, I have several problems when playing in Prizefight mode, the loading screen when starting Prizefight takes too long to load or gets stuck and when faced with any variant of Black Dahlia my cell phone begins to lag and slow down but when I face any other character does not happen
It would be great if they fixed those bugs since they make the game unplayable. I've been playing the game for two years and I love it.
Hello there dear, Yes I am also aware about that issue and I get the same problem sometimes.
First of all try checking your Internet connections at your place/area. This usually happens if you have poor signal or connectivity issues so game itself gets slow and long loading.

this happens with any kind of character actually and it doesn't depends on player fighter type but the connection to server issues

What device are you using and what connection quality are you typically playing on?

If you haven't already, I recommend adjusting the resolution settings in the options menu to see if that helps