• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What are these ridiculous gold rates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just spent more and got only 1 silver and a shitload of bronze, no golds.

This game is a scam.

How many relics did you open?

In my experience, it's 1 gold every 15 relics or so.

Save up for the 10+1 and open 2 batches imo. If you don't get a gold in either batch you are very very unlucky.

How many relics did you open?

In my experience, it's 1 gold every 15 relics or so.

Save up for the 10+1 and open 2 batches imo. If you don't get a gold in either batch you are very very unlucky.
I've done about 60 summons with no gold

Great now there's a gold only mission for a chest, I'm honestly really pissed off right now. I've fused away at least 10 if not 20 bronzes.

Attachments

• IMG_5190.jpg
    IMG_5190.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 15
Great now there's a gold only mission for a chest, I'm honestly really pissed off right now. I've fused away at least 10 if not 20 bronzes.

Looks like you hvae got some of the worst luck in the world.

60-80 chests is probably all I've opened all game and I got over 7 golds.

You buying "premiere relics"???

Yes, I'm pulling prems. Look, another 11 pull with only bronzes.

This is getting to be bullshit-status
$80+ spent, and all pulls done from 8 completed sections of story. No golds.

Attachments

• IMG_5191.PNG
    IMG_5191.PNG
    951.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5192.PNG
    IMG_5192.PNG
    954 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5193.PNG
    IMG_5193.PNG
    951.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Which you can only get with Silvers and Golds. The amount of points a person can harvest with Golds is so much higher than with Silvers I'd almost guarantee the top 10% every Prize Fight will be people who already have a lot of Golds.
I got into the top 10% (rank 9909, I think) for Medici Beatdown using only Bronze tier characters. That said, I put far too much time into this game over the past weekend.

In other words, someone with bronze tier characters can rank high into Prize Fights, however it's required they also spend an exorbitant amount of time playing.

Reactions: Cellsai
I got into the top 10% (rank 9909, I think) for Medici Beatdown using only Bronze tier characters. That said, I put far too much time into this game over the past weekend.

In other words, someone with bronze tier characters can rank high into Prize Fights, however it's required they also spend an exorbitant amount of time playing.
This is a large reason why i like this game. A free to play player can still do extremely well. I managed to place top 100 with just a low rated silver team. The highest FP i have is a 1000.
PS: the grind is still extremely fun tho :)

I've noticed that the free relics that give premium relics have better luck, gotten silvers from them

We're now at 120+ pulls, 24 silvers, no golds.

Pretty far through the story.

I fused and ate most of my bronzes for skill points.

Yeah, we get it, you've got good luck with pulls, congrats

Attachments

• IMG_5195.PNG
    IMG_5195.PNG
    950 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5196.PNG
    IMG_5196.PNG
    955.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5197.PNG
    IMG_5197.PNG
    949.3 KB · Views: 2
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 3
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 2
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 2
Sorry for this quote gigantic post, but I figure it's a good idea to post these messages from another thread in here. Just so you know, MightyZug is the game director.

@nopantsu Sorry to hear you haven't had much luck getting a Gold. Our RNG for the Relics is random, which is part of the reason why we have the Shard To Get Relic (which at least guarantees a Silver with an increased chance for a Gold every 25 characters you earn).

We are planning on posting more about our Relic loot rates in the near future to hopefully lend a bit more visibility (we also intend to have more information available in-game in a future update as well).

It may come as no solace given the investment you've already made, but the best way to "guarantee" a Gold is to compete in the Gold Prize Fight events and score in one of the top Rank Reward tiers.

Hope that helps to clarify what's going on under the hood. Sorry again to hear about your run of bad luck.

What do you mean by "purely random"?

And why can't you give the rates information out now instead of in the "near future"?

No, it doesn't come as solace at all. I feel like I've been ripped off of almost $100, which is not an insignificant amount of money.

I appreciate getting a response, but your response clarifies nothing (no data).

I clarify, I asked about the percentage rates for getting a gold; some examples follow.

Love! Live!: UR 1% SSR 4% SR 10%
Bleach: Brave Souls: 5* 3-6%
Fire Emblem: Heroes: 5* Focus 3% 5* 3% 4*% 10%

I'm estimating based on my experience and the experience of some others that the gold pull rate is ~1% or less. If that's the case it is extremely irresponsible for that rate not to be listed.

I'm not the only one even just on these forums reporting a really abysmal gold pull rate.

If the above answer is the best I can get I respectfully request that my money be refunded and my accounts closed. I'm a huge fan of the art and that's why I immediately threw down cash but this experience has left a really bad taste in my mouth.

EDIT: I've done 4 shard to gets. That's 100 regular pulls, 4 "increased chance" pulls, and no gold.
@nopantsu The only reason we are not posting everything this very moment is because we want to make sure we post clear, thorough information across a variety of Relics as opposed to providing information piecemeal.

That said, to provide some quick info for now, the odds of pulling a Gold Fighter from a Premiere Relic is above 3%.

I will post a more detailed overview on the forums in the next day or two.

Sorry for this quote gigantic post, but I figure it's a good idea to post these messages from another thread in here:

My current stance/reply is devs please give me my money back so I can GTFO.

As I posted in that thread you quoted from:

I don't believe the 3%+ rate since over 120 pulls even not accounting for the boosted rate from the 11 pull bonus and silver/gold relic it is only a 2% chance or so of having my "luck". Not to mention the accounts I "rerolled" to try and pull a gold.

Not anywhere close to being impossible, but less probable than the rates just being either bugged or messed with.

I don't believe the 3%+ rate since over 120 pulls even not accounting for the boosted rate from the 11 pull bonus and silver/gold relic it is only a 2% chance or so of having my "luck". Not to mention the accounts I "rerolled" to try and pull a gold.
Not anywhere close to being impossible, but less probable than the rates just being either bugged or messed with.

It sucks, but that's what RNG is. Random. There's a chance I could start the game and get the exact same starting Peacock in every single box I open until the end of time. It's unlikely, but it could happen. Unfortunately, it looks like something similar has happened to you.

It sucks, but that's what RNG is. Random. There's a chance I could start the game and get the exact same starting Peacock in every single box I open until the end of time. It's unlikely, but it could happen. Unfortunately, it looks like something similar has happened to you.

Me and a few others. I'm the only one that was dumb enough to keep putting some money in for science.

Me and a few others. I'm the only one that was dumb enough to keep putting some money in for science.

Show me 120 characters in your stash then I'd believe you. But of course, you only have ~40 since you must have already "deleted/merged/upgraded characters".

120 pulls without a gold? Every day this number increases lmao.

By tomorrow it's 200 pulls and no gold. Quit exaggerating it's getting tiresome.

Oh wait. You are demanding a refund now. Lmao.

Shouldn't have sold the characters for EXP, could have used them to evolve a Bronze to Silver and then to Gold, or at least that's what I would have done. GG

You cannot be asking for a refund when you willingly put in a ton of cash and didnt get what you want from an RNG system. " I bought a shitton of cereal for a limited edition toy but none of them had any so gib me money back" in both scenarios, nothing was wrong with the product you just got greedy (for cereal)

Reactions: Osterus
Honestly i suggest you just quit, 120 pulls with no golds is just rlly rlly bad luck. It happens sometimes, even something that has like a 0.01% chance of happening can still happen. You just got really unlucky and hit that tiny percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.