• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What "oof" moments with characters make you the most tilted with yourself?

Reaction score
I absolutely love playing Ms. Fortune (Ironically in League of Legends a character with the same name was one of my mains). BUT occasionally I'll mistakenly engage Headgames when I'm dodging or meaning to use an ability, and then spiral into madness.

I'll like completely ape out in my attempt to coax her derpy-faced head to come home when Peacock calls in the Piano Airstrike;

"I may be green but spinach I am not, PLEASE DON'T EAT ME ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ"

Split between my noggin being almost there and knowing I've REEEALLY gotta get out of the way I flail desperately as I say my last words;

NOOOOO! I'M THE KITTY! HAVE MERCY YOU MECHA-AVIAN POPEYE MY FREAKIN' HEAD JUST FELL OFF AND I'M HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

Aaanad then a fresh baked Argus Agony turns me into dinner, instead of feasting on a victory seasoned with poultry...like...poultry mixed with transmission fluid and cigarettes so not exactly Chicken Parmesan but....I mean Ms. Fortune's a cat so I'm sure this is quite disappointing (T⌓T)

I just wondered if anyone else has had specific "omg did I just-" moments lol.

I play my Diva a lot and sometimes I'll go for Sekhmet right when they block and try to attack but get grabbed
Usually its by Cerebella, so i'm like:
Leave me alone you stupid clown. Why are you still alive anyway? i thought i did a thing to you

Reactions: NinjaPenguin76
That happens to me too, primarily when I'm facing someone like Valentine when that's their teams spook. I try to rush her down ASAP before she can start...being Valentine lol. I'm so scared of her freaking needle shank if I relent so I'll jump the gun sometimes if I don't have her wall trapped and am trying to close the distance. Usually though I'll charge attack to get around it.

Does Sekhmet charge always go through guard or does the AI just always try to attack the second Sekhmet lets up in an attempt to hit back? It comes out pretty fast so catching them between a frame has happened to me alot so I'm not just 100 percent sure.

Last edited:
That happens to me too, primarily when I'm facing someone like Valentine when that's their teams spook. I try to rush her down ASAP before she can start...being Valentine lol. I'm so scared of her freaking needle shank if I relent so I'll jump the gun if sometimes if I don't have her wall trapped and am trying to close the distance. Usually though I'll charge attack to get around it.

Does Sekhmet charge always go through guard or does the AI just always try to attack the second Sekhmet lets up in an attempt to hit back? It comes out pretty fast so catching them between a frame has happened to me alot so I'm not just 100 percent sure.

I think Sehkmet's charge always go through guard. I could be wrong tho

I find that I occasionally accidentally press the ability button unintentionally (big thumbs). With Ms Fortune, an unintentional head roll is probably the most dangerous accident among them, since the head can take damage. But rarely has it been a mortal error that lost me a fight. It certainly can cause my heart to skip a beat sometimes, though.

I play my Diva a lot and sometimes I'll go for Sekhmet right when they block and try to attack but get grabbed
Usually its by Cerebella, so i'm like:
Leave me alone you stupid clown. Why are you still alive anyway? i thought i did a thing to you
The most soul crushing moment is when you're going absolutely awoll on a Cerebella that's alot stronger and you're like "Yeesss my BB is up and this is gonna fini- 'DIAMONDS ARE....FOREVERRR!'"
OH I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID HAT AKSL;DFJKL;S

I find that I occasionally accidentally press the ability button unintentionally (big thumbs). With Ms Fortune, an unintentional head roll is probably the most dangerous accident among them, since the head can take damage. But rarely has it been a mortal error that lost me a fight. It certainly can cause my heart to skip a beat sometimes, though.
I'm inclined to agree, I don't think I've had any other oops quite as endangering lol. Which for me it's got alot to to do with her combo being differing in Headgames since you're supposed to actually use it. For one I'm not a puppet master god over here with her yet by any means, but two when I do it on accident half the time, however this even happens, my head ends up like freaking behind me and I'll be unaware I'm pressing the jab only for the head to be 10 feet the wrong direction just jamming out with her head like she's roleplaying Eliza all Egyptian like lmao.

The scariest moment is when you headroll forward intentionally or not, and suddenly realize that it's just sitting there bouncing in front of a bloodthirsty painwheel who's got death crawl up.The heads looking like "Wassup!? So what you got big sharp stuff, just cause I'm a detached head doesn't mean I'm scared to fight you chump ᕦ( •̀ㅁ•́)ᕤ" and then I hear my self in slow motion going "Not like thiiiiss"
( T ^ T)

The most soul crushing moment is when you're going absolutely awoll on a Cerebella that's alot stronger and you're like "Yeesss my BB is up and this is gonna fini- 'DIAMONDS ARE....FOREVERRR!'"
OH I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID HAT AKSL;DFJKL;S

OMG I HATE THAT TOO
Although I say "I hate you and your stupid hat" anytime Cerebella does a lot of damage to me

Every single damn time a stupid parasoul does Motor brigade as soon as I try to intercept her. Pisses me off.

That and the opponent repeatdedly blocking mid dash. Also pisses me off

Every single damn time a stupid parasoul does Motor brigade as soon as I try to intercept her. Pisses me off.

That and the opponent repeatdedly blocking mid dash. Also pisses me off
For me it seems like a rough 60% of parasols I face aren't sporting motor brigade so every time I go for a longshot
(I do it almost constantly to level my lowest fighters. Many recent's have been high tier attackers so it's very satisfying to beat a 1200-1800fs with a 450 - 650 one lol)
against an above average parasol I will get excited that I've successfully wall trapped them down to 10% hp and think I've won, and then she uses it like mid frame during my windup for my finishing BB rofl.

At which point said underdog is erased and all her abilities she's been sitting on until that moment are unleashed on my next two baby scrappers while I sit there like "Zoinks. I..prooobably shouldve looked to see she had that so I could tunnel with Peacock or do literally anything besides face tank it at point blank range (-。-; ) "

Then I always say I'll stop being greedy for them because that's why I should bring at least one carry when I have a streak as insurance, but then I get tempted thinking about getting 2 levels for each fighter if I pull it off and do it anyways lul. It's so worth when I don't get steamrolled though ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

Last edited: