• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters When evolving, show the character new stats at max level

Ryouhi

Reaction score
This one has been bothering me for a while now.

When evolving a fighter you are first greeted by a nice overview of how evolving the fighter will change it's stats. For example it will tell you the fighters new maximum FS, as if they were at the maximum level. However, in the case of the Attack and HP-values it shows you, it's only based on the new level 1 values.

These should instead, like the FS stat, show the values of a Max level fighter of it's evolved state, so you actually know how much stronger your fighter gets by evolving, instead of showing you how much weaker it gets, which doesn't help deciding which fighter you should evolve.

I think the level 1 stats are just there as yet another way to remind people that after evolving you start at level 1 again.

I mean, it's pretty clear it happens, but I've still seen someone complain they were surprised with the current level of redundant reminders.

I think the level 1 stats are just there as yet another way to remind people that after evolving you start at level 1 again.

I mean, it's pretty clear it happens, but I've still seen someone complain they were surprised with the current level of redundant reminders.
Yeah, despite how much we communicate the reset back to level 1, we still have players come to us very confused and angry about their best characters (Bronze) being reset back to level 1 (Silver). "Why the heck would I ever choose to use this option!?" :mad:

As such, we need to make sure that we do what we can to communicate the level reset, so I don't think we'll be making this change. I would recommend that you implement whatever solution you're looking for on our Wiki so that the data is easily available!

http://skullgirlsmobile.wikia.com/wiki/SkullgirlsMobile_Wiki

Yeah, despite how much we communicate the reset back to level 1, we still have players come to us very confused and angry about their best characters (Bronze) being reset back to level 1 (Silver). "Why the heck would I ever choose to use this option!?" :mad:

As such, we need to make sure that we do what we can to communicate the level reset, so I don't think we'll be making this change. I would recommend that you implement whatever solution you're looking for on our Wiki so that the data is easily available!

http://skullgirlsmobile.wikia.com/wiki/SkullgirlsMobile_Wiki
That's what I assumed.
Maybe an option would be to be able to tap the preview screen, which switches between the level 1 and the maxed stats, but that may be too much work for a QoL change hm.

Thanks for the reply either way