• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

PharaohValentine

Reaction score
So I'm not a new player, but I do have a question and I'm not really sure where to ask about it so I though the FAQ section might be a fair place to start.
I was wondering; what would be the appropriate thread or forum-page if I want to spitball and discuss ideas for rift nodes? by which I mean stuff like: "hey guys, what do you think about this boss node with fighters X, Y and Z on element-(x) week, with catalysts A, B and C, " etc.

So I'm not a new player, but I do have a question and I'm not really sure where to ask about it so I though the FAQ section might be a fair place to start.
I was wondering; what would be the appropriate thread or forum-page if I want to spitball and discuss ideas for rift nodes? by which I mean stuff like: "hey guys, what do you think about this boss node with fighters X, Y and Z on element-(x) week, with catalysts A, B and C, " etc.
You'll probabaly have the best luck under feedback and suggestions or general discussion! Can't wait to hear your ideas!

Really? I've looked into the posts there and Feedback and Suggestions seems more like it'd be the place for technical ideas for the game in general, aimed at the game devs. And general discussion seems a bit broad and about larger concepts than this. I just want to discuss, with fellow players, some fun ideas for filling in your personal rift base.
I apologize for blatantly denying/going against the help you're giving me, but I think maybe my question was misunderstood?

Really? I've looked into the posts there and Feedback and Suggestions seems more like it'd be the place for technical ideas for the game in general, aimed at the game devs. And general discussion seems a bit broad and about larger concepts than this. I just want to discuss, with fellow players, some fun ideas for filling in your personal rift base.
I apologize for blatantly denying/going against the help you're giving me, but I think maybe my question was misunderstood?
No problem! If you're trying to share ideas with players that would be under general strategy, and if you think your ideas could help other players I'd put it under tips and tricks. Hope this helps!