• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which Origin are you looking forward to the most?

Which Origin Story are you looking forward to the most?

• Beowulf

• Double

• Eliza

• Filia

• Ms Fortune

• Parasoul

• Robo Fortune

• Squigly

• Fukua

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess I shouldn't expect this, but I really wanna see how Eliza came to be how she is, or if she was always like this? (To some extent anyways, I'm sure her parasite came with a lot of side effects). But how did Sekhmet choose her? Was she just always cold enough to do anything to get her way? Or maybe she came from a low class family, and Sekhmet offered to inhabit her and Eliza would be rewarded with wealth, and she accepted not fully aware of what would happen? Just some musings. And Double's story could be really cool, we could learn more about Aeon and Venus

I guess I shouldn't expect this, but I really wanna see how Eliza came to be how she is, or if she was always like this? (To some extent anyways, I'm sure her parasite came with a lot of side effects). But how did Sekhmet choose her? Was she just always cold enough to do anything to get her way? Or maybe she came from a low class family, and Sekhmet offered to inhabit her and Eliza would be rewarded with wealth, and she accepted not fully aware of what would happen? Just some musings. And Double's story could be really cool, we could learn more about Aeon and Venus
All interesting things too! By now though, Sekhmet and Eliza are pretty much interchangeable. Whatever is "left" of Eliza is probably just a facade at this point... We don't really "know" other than that she's an example of how dangerous the fusion of a parasite and a host can be. While there's Filia and Samson who still separate people completely, Squigly and Leviathan who work in tandem very well, Eliza and Sekhmet are quite in fact two of the same coin I would argue seeing as "she" is basically both people.

I posed a headcanon long time back that Eliza had to offer sacrifices to Sekhmet when she was weak due to the stigma against parasites before she ultimately joined her, but assuming how the origin stories work, we will most likely see just that! (How she came to be with Sekhmet, of course!)

Double also is a REALLY hot topic, tbh, considering she was once Queen Lamia and Eliza apparently also killed Aeon and Venus as Double states. It's all going down hill when those two get into the mix honestly.

Part of the reason why I am so interested in Double's origin story is she seems to have her hand in most of the characters' tales in one fashion or another. I am also curious as to where they would pick the starting point for her, given that it is still a mystery as to her origins (from what I know currently). Given how her actions have had direct impacts on several of the roster characters it would be nice to see just how much oversight Double has in the story as a whole and how she got involved with the Skullgirl process to begin with.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
I need Filia’s. I want to see how Samson became her parasite, and how she lost her memory from that.
Personally, I wanna see Filia's origin too... But I'm also trying so VERY hard to not see Pre-Samson™ Filia being a true valley girl:

"That is like, SUCH a cute miniskirt, did you like... Get it from Merida Spot?"

"Ugh, gross!!! It's a rat the size of my hand...!!!!" (In reference to Samson)

"So like... What about it, you know? Like, homework is so not for me, but like... The formula for this is P = The square root of P times 1 minus P divided by N. ...What? I may be blonde but I still got into AP Math okay? Okay."
--------
It's said Filia's loss of memories also made her lose the whole posh attitude she had back before Samson showed up, I kinda want them to expand on that, actually...! (Or maybe let us see her parents / Ms. Victoria running off at the end of the story to go look for Filia since it's been implied people ARE looking for her.)

I rly want to understand more about eliza's past, the parasites, Lamia... All these stuff could be lighted on during her and double's story. I'm mostly curious about Sekhmet and his relation with eliza, it seems like she doesn't even exists anymore and that he has consumed her entirely, I want to know what it was when they met and before they were so deeply "fused".

Btw I agree with @Shawesome
Can't wait for Filia's origin as well!

Reactions: Wulfden
I rly want to understand more about eliza's past, the parasites, Lamia... All these stuff could be lighted on during her and double's story. I'm mostly curious about Sekhmet and his relation with eliza, it seems like she doesn't even exists anymore and that he has consumed her entirely, I want to know what it was when they met and before they were so deeply "fused".

Btw I agree with @Shawesome
Can't wait for Filia's origin as well!
Yeah, honestly it has been said in the original Skullgirls that certain characters which were in the DLC vote were needed to "complete" the storyline (I.e Black Dahlia; Umbrella (Parasoul's sister), etc.) which hints that of course, like all fighting games, you'd need to play them to better understand the storylines unsaid so far (Like the Parasite wars Eliza had instigated!)

That said, from this point until we get her origin story, it assumed the following:
- Sekhmet and Eliza are one and the same, and are basically the "relationship" of what happens when a host and a parasite are pretty much fused into one entity (Compared to: Filia and Squigly who work in tandem)
- Both beings are seen as one, though, there are moments where Eliza will take "over" and answer and respond. However, there's no actual word if it's not just Sekhmet speaking FOR her (Man I had a wild theory on THAT on my Tumblr pfftt)
- Sekhmet, well, she's sorta as her mythology goes, she's a goddess who also is battle ready and was almost very close to destroying the people of the world through bloodlust, but calmed down due to wine (Which she thought was blood and drank from) and grew drunk from it. You could infer from that, that Sekhmet is as bloodthirsty as her counterpart, and therefore used Eliza (Perhaps out of power hunger? She may as well have been a hand maiden / peasant drawn in by the idea of power) to her gain as you can see her doing in her own story mode in the original Skullgirls game.
- Eliza murdered Lamia's daughters Venus and Aeon, though, this could also be something to debate: "Aeon has foretold our victory" is one of Double's quotes in the original game making it seem as though they might still be "alive". That said, Double's story mode is mainly noncanon so, no basing off the ending there, and in Eliza's story, it is assumed that Double perhaps is the twisted form OF Lamia... With her memories being the only attachments to what little persona she has left aside from being the Skullheart's attendant. Perhaps, in a very twisted way... Double's Nun outfit is what little "idea" of Lamia is, a silent and pious woman who listened to the confessions of the people she once ruled... Before her ultimate transition to what we know as the monster who's been shifting into various threats to the fighters in the game.
- Eliza (Her old name being Neferu) also instigated a war between parasites and assumedly humans, the ultimate result being Delilah, Samson's old host, dying in a fight between the two. What came afterwards was the long term stigma against parasites after most were likely destroyed or went into hiding.

Yeah, honestly it has been said in the original Skullgirls that certain characters which were in the DLC vote were needed to "complete" the storyline (I.e Black Dahlia; Umbrella (Parasoul's sister), etc.) which hints that of course, like all fighting games, you'd need to play them to better understand the storylines unsaid so far (Like the Parasite wars Eliza had instigated!)

I still can't understand why these characters didn't win those votes...

That said, from this point until we get her origin story, it assumed the following:
- Sekhmet and Eliza are one and the same, and are basically the "relationship" of what happens when a host and a parasite are pretty much fused into one entity (Compared to: Filia and Squigly who work in tandem)
- Both beings are seen as one, though, there are moments where Eliza will take "over" and answer and respond. However, there's no actual word if it's not just Sekhmet speaking FOR her (Man I had a wild theory on THAT on my Tumblr pfftt)
- Sekhmet, well, she's sorta as her mythology goes, she's a goddess who also is battle ready and was almost very close to destroying the people of the world through bloodlust, but calmed down due to wine (Which she thought was blood and drank from) and grew drunk from it. You could infer from that, that Sekhmet is as bloodthirsty as her counterpart, and therefore used Eliza (Perhaps out of power hunger? She may as well have been a hand maiden / peasant drawn in by the idea of power) to her gain as you can see her doing in her own story mode in the original Skullgirls game.

These are some interesting stuff! Can you link me to your theory on tumblr?

- Eliza murdered Lamia's daughters Venus and Aeon, though, this could also be something to debate: "Aeon has foretold our victory" is one of Double's quotes in the original game making it seem as though they might still be "alive". That said, Double's story mode is mainly noncanon so, no basing off the ending there, and in Eliza's story, it is assumed that Double perhaps is the twisted form OF Lamia... With her memories being the only attachments to what little persona she has left aside from being the Skullheart's attendant. Perhaps, in a very twisted way... Double's Nun outfit is what little "idea" of Lamia is, a silent and pious woman who listened to the confessions of the people she once ruled... Before her ultimate transition to what we know as the monster who's been shifting into various threats to the fighters in the game.
- Eliza (Her old name being Neferu) also instigated a war between parasites and assumedly humans, the ultimate result being Delilah, Samson's old host, dying in a fight between the two. What came afterwards was the long term stigma against parasites after most were likely destroyed or went into hiding.

This is what I rly want to know, there is so many things to be explained about lamia,double,the trinity, eliza... Specially Aeon, Venus and Mother. For example, what rly are Aeon and Venus? It's hard to tell if they were mortals or goddesses from the beggining, but if they were Lamia's children what happened to make The Trinity a religion? And about Mother, if Aeon and Venus were rly mortals and killed than Lamia could be the Mother and maybe she created Double and the skullheart to keep punishing the world for what happened to her and her family(btw, both double and the skullheart recognized Eliza so the two could simply be a direct channel or link between Mother and the world rather than 2 serves with their own will following Trinity's orders,specially when we take what double said to Eliza about she killing her daughters, Eliza could also have killed Lamia, who would now go by Mother connected directly to the real world by Double and the SH, too), but then again, if they were mortals how did they become goddesses? This would probably be related to theonite as the skullheart has some connection to it, just like parasites and at least each one of the daughters has one with them according to the wikia. Well, this might be a nice theory but if the skullheart and/or double existed before Eliza and Lamia's ''event'' then it all would go down the drain. Although, judging by Eliza's reaction when she saw double, Lamia wasn't like that when they previously met and was only recognized because she mentioned, through Double's body, about Aeon and Venus' murder. I think double is the best representation Lamia could bring to the ''real'' world of how she is now as Mother. I don't know if I said some confirmed wrong things here but I'm surprised how much sense this is making, I just started tying up some ideas that I already had and some I got while writing this, the only thing not clear if this ''theory'' of them being mortals before is true is regarding how they became a religion...Maybe Mother used Double to spread it or the citizens of her kingdom already worshipped she and her family or something like that.

Looking from the possibility of Mother,Aeon and Venus already being goddesses since they started to exist, I can't understand how Lamia could be related to them. Maybe the trinity saw her as a good subordinate if she followed their religion when she was a queen and then when she died, probably in a way that infurieted the goddesses maybe even by Eliza's hands, they transformed her into double,created the skullheart and made her it's guardian in order to keep a constant punishment on the world for destroying a whole kingdom that was devoted to them. However, I don't see why Double(Lamia) would say Eliza killed her daughters Aeon and Venus if this was the case, they wouldn't even be her daughters in the first place. Maybe if Lamia had 2 daughters that were direct links with Aeon and Venus, but this would require the three of them to be like double when Eliza met them in the past, so she would've recognized double as Lamia in her story mode which didn't happen, not to mention this ''3 double'' thing would feel a little bit like a pushover, at least to me

Another thing, in these two theories, Eliza and Lamia's affair could also be related to the conflict between parasites and humans, but the information we have is to shallow to make a more in dept link between these two events

Again, all this information could be clarified in Double and Eliza's origins... I really am looking forward to these two!

if you could please share either via this thread or message‼ i'm interested in reading what more you have to say on their symbiotic relationship!
Yeah by all means! There were a lot of main stay headcanons / theories I posted a while back, I'll be sure to pull 'em up and put em in here in preparation! (I'll also see to make a head canon thread too to boot when I get home from classes!)

Yeah... We only had a limited amount of space, but I like having Beowulf (I'm biased, I know I'm sorry.) That said there is a chance we "might" get them in mobile! Who knows! After all, we still had some key background info from Big Band's story mode, I'd say there is a good chance we'll get their sides soon enough! (Especially how we have mobile exclusive content and sprites! I'm STILL salty Beowulf and Squigly don't have the extra intro animations they do here!)

Also, I'll drop my Tumblr here too in the meantime before I share the compiled theories and head canons together (This is just an example of the theories and stuff I've been working on, I also made a Beowulf one and working on a Filia / Squigly one too! : https://beowulfs-booty-call.tumblr.com/post/166302059037/sg-headcanons-eliza

I think it's because Filia is the character we kinda know least about personally and with her relations to everyone.
(Ms. Victoria running off at the end of the story to go look for Filia since it's been implied people ARE looking for her.)
I was kind hoping they'd shed light on that too. Especially with Cerebella because I have a feeling there's secret conflict between those two, especially seen from their interactions in the main fighting game. (Filia may have lost her memories but she hasn't lost her ability to absolutely roast people)

Last edited:
Reactions: PHPP
Why Robo Fortune is even an option?
Her origin is her story mode on the PC game

Okay so! So far the compiled head canon'ed, theories on Eliza I've made are:
  • Whatever is “left” or is Eliza, is now either gone or just Sekhmet, her fusion with Sekhmet has left her practically a shell of a human. She still responds to Eliza, but there’s much less of what Eliza truly was that wasn’t already Sekhmet, this goes doubly for "Neferu"
  • I like to theorize her original self was indeed Neferu, a handmaid who was tempted by Sekhmet with power. This, or, that Sekhmet like the other thereons (Get where Theonite comes from? Neat huh!) were worshipped like gods (As Eliza wants in her story mode) and that Sekhmet "chose" her first host and offered to become "one" with a goddess.
  • Neferu takes this offer and becomes one with Sekhmet, the symbiotic relationship at first most likely being one of Filia / Samson as the experience is considered disorienting. If anything, we can infer the way that she has taken the name Neferu, that whatever was the previous host's identity still existed in this fusion, though, it would eventually become erased because Sekhmet is a parasite that as we can see: Is very possessive and dominant in their relationship.
  • With a new "body" and a willing host, there is no stopping Neferu from instigating the war against humans and parasites, I'd hypothesize that based on the fact that Neferu being a name of an Egyptian Queen, Neferu became a bloody (Pun intended) tyrant who, perhaps, was taking over at the time where Lamia was ruling her own kingdom / living.
  • If we assume Samson and Delilah were at perhaps... Say a few years or so when Neferu was at her peak power, and the other parasites were either with her or against her (Ideally Leviathan amongst others, unknown about Parasoul's living weapons as they most likely were far off in their own wars, separate from the entire conflict and or, if possible, those living weapons were "lost" in time until the family founded them. This is important, because it is said that Parasites and living weapons are born from theonite, as taken from the wiki. This is taken with a grain of salt, of course, until proven otherwise.) this then became the war of which killed Delilah and started the discrimination of which parasites have been under. But here's the thing we have not seen: The Skullheart
  • Now this is where things get a biiiiit clashing. I hypothesized that Double or... Lamia, as Eliza sees her, was a queen of her own kingdom at a time where Eliza's forces are fighting. At a time where this was in ages past, I assumed that if this was the case, the people worshiped her and Aeon and Venus as gods as well, with Aeon mastering time with her parasite, and Venus of space and we see that they became the essence of the Trinitism. Yet, it is also said that the Skullheart was CREATED by the Trinity, so, I would argue that a time where they needed it the most, Lamia birthed the Skullheart with Aeon and Venus from their own power in order to create a sort of distraction betwixt Neferu's conquest and perhaps their own. We don't yet know their own agenda aside from the Skullheart seeking their own mission and assumedly, massive destruction. This is all a separate theory, but, this is simply to reinforce that Neferu at the time was able to kill Aeon and Venus, however, this is also the major grey area I have with the plot. If Neferu could kill Aeon and Venus, it would have to be at a time where she was at her peak, but also at a time where the Skullheart could have been JUST made, so that when she was ready to destroy Lamia next, the Skullheart twisted her into the shape of Double so as to escape and plan their next plan out of self preservation or rather to get her "revenge" as she wished on Neferu.

This, OR, that Double is essentially the essence of Lamia's hatred towards Eliza after eradicating Aeon and Venus that it's basically like a "Shadow" of what Mother was / is. If anything we still yet to have found out anything of where the trinity were or are aside from Double's non canon ending as she "confers" with the Trinity. It perhaps can be inferred that Double has a sort of connection to the goddesses to be able to think / carry out their missions as follows. If she WAS Mother, it would make sense as to why she morphs into an amalgamation of the trinity when she appears to Eliza.

As you also brought up, @PHPP, it is also very well likely that Double was transformed from the remnants of Lamia and the skullheart was punishment for Eliza's impact / an invader's impact to their kingdom and the whole world by precedence. Until we find out just what happened to Mother... I'll be reworking this theory a bit in order to better suit the timeline as we see now and also because there's some plot holes with this I need to rethink. The big takeaway is that: Eliza has murdered Aeon and Venus and assumedly would have done the same with Lamia, but something prevented this and so she is after Eliza in revenge as we all know. If anything, this probably proves that Aeon and Venus were no more "Gods" than Sekhmet was seen as a goddess. They're all treated as such because they were seen as goddesses and that's exactly what Eliza wants for ALL Parasites, not just the trinity alone because she knew who they were. I think that's the reason she hates when history is "changed".
  • Going back to Sekhmet and Eliza's relationship, let's compare their relationship to Squigly / Filia. Filia and Samson are a two somewhat well working team that are still working on themselves (Eliza even said that Filia was of course weaker than Delilah, though we can chalk that up to inexperience.) Squigly and leviathan are very much well adjusted to working together and are a well oiled machine, to the point of where it is Leviathan doing the work with Squigly being his "medium" so to speak. She moves with a dancer like motion, and so too does he when attacking generally. It's a perfect blend of the two's personas. Filia and Samson are... Well, you can see the personality clashes with their styles, it works for them, as out of place as it is, but it works. Eliza does not do any of this, if anything, what she keeps that's "apart" from Sekhmet is her calling Albus and Horace, whom, don't help change much from the "I am a goddess. Bow down to me." theme. There truly is no remnant of Eliza or whatever was Neferu, it is all but Sekhmet.
  • What then comes the question is: What happened after the war? Many parasites and users must have died as we know, and many went into hiding like Samson and Leviathan, and of course, Sekhmet. Problem is: How did she lose? How did the movement end? What happened after the conflict of Lamia and Eliza? Well as we know "now", Eliza is the newest identity that Sekhmet has gone for, it's rather easy to idealize making a whole other identity in order to achieve laying low. However, my previous theories were as follows:
  • When she needed it the most, Sekhmet found Eliza outside of Bastet's den where she needed more "oomph" in her songs to stay afloat and offered her riches and power should she help her. However, this "help" involved allowing her sacrifices and as dark as this sounds: She would receive them through missing "patrons" in the club. It would snowball later to where Sekhmet had enough to use Eliza in her own schemes, and would then fuse with her. (Ideally, I thought of Sekhmet in this stage as something not unlike keeping a bathtub with her skeletal form and whatever amounts of blood she needed to feed on until she had enough power to fuse with Eliza) When the time came to, Eliza simply had to lay down and let Sekhmet fuse with her, bones and all. Effectively this made Eliza her puppet, and the only thing remaining was her voice and her skin. The rest? We all know who is in the sarcophagus so to speak. I theorized this because of the idea that Eliza's name takes after Elizabeth Bathory, who was rumored to bathe in the blood of young women to stay immortal.
  • It's been stated before, but, supposedly "Eliza" as an identity has been around for about... 20 or so years? Enough so that 14 year old Squigly would know about her and long enough that she is of course older than Annie. Whether Eliza was there for Queen Renoir's SG transformation though, is beyond me at this time unfortunately. It can be assumed she was under the shadows during this time.
  • Going to tie in Neferu back here, it's also known that Neferu's appearance is also unknown at the time, there was an art pic where it was her facing off Delilah, however, that remains to be seen. This said, we also can't decide if Neferu was different from the guise Eliza is using right now, if it was different, we can only imagine then that Sekhmet had not one, but 2 hosts. Neferu, and Eliza. If they are the same and simply a new guise, then all it truly takes is a different "look" to hide her appearance. This then begs the question: If this is true, and Eliza had 2 hosts, how did this come to be? I like to then branch that out to "She found "Eliza" out of Bastet's Den and basically coaxed her into fusing with her" (It's been stated before Parasites can change hosts should they die) or disregarding the whole notion until proven otherwise that Eliza and Neferu are the same being, only a different name. Regardless, it stands that Eliza and Sekhmet is the end of the Parasite - Host relationship: Total assimilation into the parasite's being. So much so, all Sekhmet has to do is form Eliza back from her blood. Simple.
These are the big keypoints I have so far, aside from an assortment of head canons which I can post on a separate thread all together! If you guys got any thoughts on it / want more lemme know! It's amazing being able to collaborate with you all on this!

• Whatever is “left” or is Eliza, is now either gone or just Sekhmet, her fusion with Sekhmet has left her practically a shell of a human. She still responds to Eliza, but there’s much less of what Eliza truly was that wasn’t already Sekhmet, this goes doubly for "Neferu"
  • I like to theorize her original self was indeed Neferu, a handmaid who was tempted by Sekhmet with power. This, or, that Sekhmet like the other thereons (Get where Theonite comes from? Neat huh!) were worshipped like gods (As Eliza wants in her story mode) and that Sekhmet "chose" her first host and offered to become "one" with a goddess.
  • Neferu takes this offer and becomes one with Sekhmet, the symbiotic relationship at first most likely being one of Filia / Samson as the experience is considered disorienting. If anything, we can infer the way that she has taken the name Neferu, that whatever was the previous host's identity still existed in this fusion, though, it would eventually become erased because Sekhmet is a parasite that as we can see: Is very possessive and dominant in their relationship.
  • With a new "body" and a willing host, there is no stopping Neferu from instigating the war against humans and parasites, I'd hypothesize that based on the fact that Neferu being a name of an Egyptian Queen, Neferu became a bloody (Pun intended) tyrant who, perhaps, was taking over at the time where Lamia was ruling her own kingdom / living.
  • If we assume Samson and Delilah were at perhaps... Say a few years or so when Neferu was at her peak power, and the other parasites were either with her or against her (Ideally Leviathan amongst others, unknown about Parasoul's living weapons as they most likely were far off in their own wars, separate from the entire conflict and or, if possible, those living weapons were "lost" in time until the family founded them. This is important, because it is said that Parasites and living weapons are born from theonite, as taken from the wiki. This is taken with a grain of salt, of course, until proven otherwise.) this then became the war of which killed Delilah and started the discrimination of which parasites have been under. But here's the thing we have not seen: The Skullheart
  • Now this is where things get a biiiiit clashing. I hypothesized that Double or... Lamia, as Eliza sees her, was a queen of her own kingdom at a time where Eliza's forces are fighting. At a time where this was in ages past, I assumed that if this was the case, the people worshiped her and Aeon and Venus as gods as well, with Aeon mastering time with her parasite, and Venus of space and we see that they became the essence of the Trinitism. Yet, it is also said that the Skullheart was CREATED by the Trinity, so, I would argue that a time where they needed it the most, Lamia birthed the Skullheart with Aeon and Venus from their own power in order to create a sort of distraction betwixt Neferu's conquest and perhaps their own. We don't yet know their own agenda aside from the Skullheart seeking their own mission and assumedly, massive destruction. This is all a separate theory, but, this is simply to reinforce that Neferu at the time was able to kill Aeon and Venus, however, this is also the major grey area I have with the plot. If Neferu could kill Aeon and Venus, it would have to be at a time where she was at her peak, but also at a time where the Skullheart could have been JUST made, so that when she was ready to destroy Lamia next, the Skullheart twisted her into the shape of Double so as to escape and plan their next plan out of self preservation or rather to get her "revenge" as she wished on Neferu.

This, OR, that Double is essentially the essence of Lamia's hatred towards Eliza after eradicating Aeon and Venus that it's basically like a "Shadow" of what Mother was / is. If anything we still yet to have found out anything of where the trinity were or are aside from Double's non canon ending as she "confers" with the Trinity. It perhaps can be inferred that Double has a sort of connection to the goddesses to be able to think / carry out their missions as follows. If she WAS Mother, it would make sense as to why she morphs into an amalgamation of the trinity when she appears to Eliza.

As you also brought up, @PHPP, it is also very well likely that Double was transformed from the remnants of Lamia and the skullheart was punishment for Eliza's impact / an invader's impact to their kingdom and the whole world by precedence. Until we find out just what happened to Mother... I'll be reworking this theory a bit in order to better suit the timeline as we see now and also because there's some plot holes with this I need to rethink. The big takeaway is that: Eliza has murdered Aeon and Venus and assumedly would have done the same with Lamia, but something prevented this and so she is after Eliza in revenge as we all know. If anything, this probably proves that Aeon and Venus were no more "Gods" than Sekhmet was seen as a goddess. They're all treated as such because they were seen as goddesses and that's exactly what Eliza wants for ALL Parasites, not just the trinity alone because she knew who they were. I think that's the reason she hates when history is "changed".
  • Going back to Sekhmet and Eliza's relationship, let's compare their relationship to Squigly / Filia. Filia and Samson are a two somewhat well working team that are still working on themselves (Eliza even said that Filia was of course weaker than Delilah, though we can chalk that up to inexperience.) Squigly and leviathan are very much well adjusted to working together and are a well oiled machine, to the point of where it is Leviathan doing the work with Squigly being his "medium" so to speak. She moves with a dancer like motion, and so too does he when attacking generally. It's a perfect blend of the two's personas. Filia and Samson are... Well, you can see the personality clashes with their styles, it works for them, as out of place as it is, but it works. Eliza does not do any of this, if anything, what she keeps that's "apart" from Sekhmet is her calling Albus and Horace, whom, don't help change much from the "I am a goddess. Bow down to me." theme. There truly is no remnant of Eliza or whatever was Neferu, it is all but Sekhmet.
  • What then comes the question is: What happened after the war? Many parasites and users must have died as we know, and many went into hiding like Samson and Leviathan, and of course, Sekhmet. Problem is: How did she lose? How did the movement end? What happened after the conflict of Lamia and Eliza? Well as we know "now", Eliza is the newest identity that Sekhmet has gone for, it's rather easy to idealize making a whole other identity in order to achieve laying low. However, my previous theories were as follows:
  • When she needed it the most, Sekhmet found Eliza outside of Bastet's den where she needed more "oomph" in her songs to stay afloat and offered her riches and power should she help her. However, this "help" involved allowing her sacrifices and as dark as this sounds: She would receive them through missing "patrons" in the club. It would snowball later to where Sekhmet had enough to use Eliza in her own schemes, and would then fuse with her. (Ideally, I thought of Sekhmet in this stage as something not unlike keeping a bathtub with her skeletal form and whatever amounts of blood she needed to feed on until she had enough power to fuse with Eliza) When the time came to, Eliza simply had to lay down and let Sekhmet fuse with her, bones and all. Effectively this made Eliza her puppet, and the only thing remaining was her voice and her skin. The rest? We all know who is in the sarcophagus so to speak. I theorized this because of the idea that Eliza's name takes after Elizabeth Bathory, who was rumored to bathe in the blood of young women to stay immortal.
  • It's been stated before, but, supposedly "Eliza" as an identity has been around for about... 20 or so years? Enough so that 14 year old Squigly would know about her and long enough that she is of course older than Annie. Whether Eliza was there for Queen Renoir's SG transformation though, is beyond me at this time unfortunately. It can be assumed she was under the shadows during this time.
  • Going to tie in Neferu back here, it's also known that Neferu's appearance is also unknown at the time, there was an art pic where it was her facing off Delilah, however, that remains to be seen. This said, we also can't decide if Neferu was different from the guise Eliza is using right now, if it was different, we can only imagine then that Sekhmet had not one, but 2 hosts. Neferu, and Eliza. If they are the same and simply a new guise, then all it truly takes is a different "look" to hide her appearance. This then begs the question: If this is true, and Eliza had 2 hosts, how did this come to be? I like to then branch that out to "She found "Eliza" out of Bastet's Den and basically coaxed her into fusing with her" (It's been stated before Parasites can change hosts should they die) or disregarding the whole notion until proven otherwise that Eliza and Neferu are the same being, only a different name. Regardless, it stands that Eliza and Sekhmet is the end of the Parasite - Host relationship: Total assimilation into the parasite's being. So much so, all Sekhmet has to do is form Eliza back from her blood. Simple.
These are the big keypoints I have so far, aside from an assortment of head canons which I can post on a separate thread all together! If you guys got any thoughts on it / want more lemme know! It's amazing being able to collaborate with you all on this!
I hate quoting all of this just for a specific part >_> Anyway, what scares me is the idea that Sekhmet and Eliza is the be all end all of such a relationship. That means Filia and Squigly would be gone after a while. ;-;

I hate quoting all of this just for a specific part >_> Anyway, what scares me is the idea that Sekhmet and Eliza is the be all end all of such a relationship. That means Filia and Squigly would be gone after a while. ;-;
Oh, yeah you can change that easy peasy by deleting out the parts you don't want to reply to, and make sure the end of the quote has "[/Quote]" so it blocks off!

As for for the comparison, it's not "completely" the be all end all, but generally what the risks of parasitism entails. I imagine Samson and Lev have become attached to their hosts, so, at best they're only gonna go so far as to bond with their hosts and stay bonded. No mind erasure at all! After all, if this was the case, Squigly's dad and Delilah would have been erased for Samson and Lev!

Now if they were like Sekhmet and Eliza... Well... Best not think about it much, pal!

Thanks for sharing your theories! I'm glad there are so many of us really interested in the game's lore!

Your ideas about eliza and sekhmet helped me try to get a better understanding of their relation. And I've never stopped to think about how eliza lost, it really is difficult to think about a reason when you consider she was at peak power

Oh and I'm happy to see we ended up having basically the same theory about this Lamia, Double and The Trinity thing! It would be amazing if this is confirmed to be true

Man, we are in serious need of Double and Eliza's origin! That or a Skullgirls 2, whichever comes first (most likely origins, obviously) and clarifies stuff for us

Reactions: Papyrus1910
Just to tag you :p

I was checking Double's quotes and one of them is ''Blessed are those that revere Lamia''. This can be used to support the theory that Lamia and her family (Aeon and Venus) were indeed worshipped in her kingdom(which justifies the trinity religion we see in-game). For comparison, it could be something similar to how Pharaoh's were considered living gods in Egypt.

The parasites they have (Aeon and Venus at least do, Khronos and Abaddon respectively. Lamia could have one too but it isn't confirmed) might be related to this devotion as they were considered gods back before Eliza's actions. Not to mention these parasites' relation with theonite could have made the trio actual goddesses after their demise.

Just to tag you :p

Here, take my wig. You earned it :D

I was checking Double's quotes and one of them is ''Blessed are those that revere Lamia''. This can be used to support the theory that Lamia and her family (Aeon and Venus) were indeed worshipped in her kingdom(which justifies the trinity religion we see in-game). For comparison, it could be something similar to how Pharaoh's were considered living gods in Egypt.

The parasites they have (Aeon and Venus at least do, Khronos and Abaddon respectively. Lamia could have one too but it isn't confirmed) might be related to this devotion as they were considered gods back before Eliza's actions. Not to mention these parasites' relation with theonite could have made the trio actual goddesses after their demise.

Dude that's some epic research! If anything Double does indeed reference her "kingdom" when Eliza meets her in her own story mode, but here's the next thing: If that's the case, that must mean those weird statues and ruins in Gehenna must be what Double / Lamia sees in her twisted memories.

That being the case? It could very well lead to the entirety that she was like a goddess / queen who really did fall from grace and maybe was trying to rebuild from scratch through the Skullheart (But, we still yet don't know if Double truly is Lamia, or, a shadow of her of some sorts / a monster made from Lamia's body / soul...!) Thank you for bringing up Khronos and Abandon, assuming these were sentient parasites like Sekhmet, I gotta wonder just how... Together they were as a whole. Considering Theonite was what parasites are made from / are a resource parasites are connected to, it really makes me wonder if perhaps theonite is also a seriously dangerous / unknown material that can do things we've yet to understand. After all, theonite is used to purchase fighters:

Does that mean

A.) We're Aeon / Venus using theonite to twist the threads of fate in this mobile game to learn more of what we have yet to find out???

B.) Are we just the Hurting waiting to be IN THE GAME

C.) Aeon and Venus when killed essentially went back to being theonite since they were merged with their parasites (Assuming they were like Delilah / Samson tiered parasite / host relationships) and their parasites allowed them to persevere even after their biological deaths in the form of being where they are now in Double's story? Beyond life?

Gosh, there's just so much to wonder and dig through with this! (Aside from point A lmao, that's just a head canon I had the other day I was just WAITING to spring on us.)