• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which Origin are you looking forward to the most?

Which Origin Story are you looking forward to the most?

• Beowulf

• Double

• Eliza

• Filia

• Ms Fortune

• Parasoul

• Robo Fortune

• Squigly

• Fukua

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah, a true grinder indeed ಥ_ಥ
Honestly it's like that sometimes. On one hand, I play a lot of Shin Megami Tensei / Final Fantasy so I'm literally like

RPG Brain: "Grind, reward, grind again. Get keys, upgrade fighters, get more sigils to buy nodes."

Lore Brain: "Gigans were in a war with the humans of New Meridian that ultimately was for naught because now Marie uses their bones and skulls for power."

Skullgirls Brain: "HHHhhhhh young Beowulf but he's like 19/20+ and is a college jock and doesn't understand that the war is a war and not just him getting to be Captain Meridian in his origin story."

Last edited:
Honestly it's like that sometimes. On one hand, I play a lot of Shin Megami Tensei / Final Fantasy so I'm literally like

RPG Brain: "Grind, reward, grind again. Get keys, upgrade fighters, get more sigils to buy nodes."

Lore Brain: "Gigans were in a war with the humans of New Meridian that ultimately was for naught because now Marie uses their bones and skulls for power."

Skullgirls Brain: "HHHhhhhh young Beowulf but he's like 19/20+ and is a college jock and doesn't understand that the war is a war and not just him getting to be Captain Meridian in his origin story."
My RPG brain is literally: “Ok if this Muskoid gets hit your entire party will be petrified- Game Over.”

Reactions: PHPP and Wulfden
My RPG brain is literally: “Ok if this Muskoid gets hit your entire party will be petrified- Game Over.”
RELATABLE™, it's that kinda thinking that is EXACTLY responsible for making me think "Critical hit = Good" for ALL my units for no reason. Darn you, RPG memory! Darn you to heck!

Okay I know this thread is like dead, but I just got a sort of cool idea for those special treasure nodes in the story map, should Filia ever get an origin story.
Like they're supposed to be like very tough and weird fights? But for Filia I think a small scene upon selecting the treasure node where it shows an interaction with Fukua would be cool! Or would that be too scandalous for the future prospect of SGM?

Reactions: cappatacus
I wanna see Eliza's origin next. The history that her, Leviathan, and Samson share is just too interesting
I'd also wanna see Double's origin next, seeing as she a hand in a lot of other characters' stories (most notably Parasoul and Squigly)

Reactions: Galiyuka
I wanna see Eliza's origin next. The history that her, Leviathan, and Samson share is just too interesting
I'd also wanna see Double's origin next, seeing as she a hand in a lot of other characters' stories (most notably Parasoul and Squigly)
I would really love it more if it's actually continuous in a sense to do Filia/Samson -> Eliza -> Double. Like having some form of teaser from Samson to allude to Eliza's and we all know Eliza has something to do with why Theons are hated and called Parasite, also tangentially related to Double.

Reactions: cappatacus
Lmao her whole origin story is already plotted in console SG. Look it up.
But this is still extra information of your beep beep meow

Like the back story with Brain Drain - copied off Skullgirls Wiki

Brain Drain was reading data from Valentine while questioning her loyalty when he heard the attack with Valentine and the Skullgirl (Which he went with a "meh"). However when he read her notes about Nadia Fortune, he snapped and decided his own version of Nadia in robot form to show he could do better than "that stupid cat in those dumb drawings."

A lot of going's on right there on building her!!! (If its there sorry its been a year or so, and I've just been doing training) lol

Last edited:
But this is still extra information of your beep beep meow

What would her origin explain though?? She is a robot who was created to destroy the Skullgirl and bring back the Skull Heart. That's about it. Although I could see this origin being Roxy explaining how Robo has emotions or a prototype model of Robo was made before, pretty sure her ENTIRE existence is straight up non-canon.

Reactions: Yomady
What would her origin explain though?? She is a robot who was created to destroy the Skullgirl and bring back the Skull Heart. That's about it. Although I could see this origin being Roxy explaining how Robo has emotions or a prototype model of Robo was made before, pretty sure her ENTIRE existence is straight up non-canon.
Pretty sure her existence is nearly 100% canon, but her current story as we know it is not.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the origins haven't been exactly groundbreaking so far, I'd say Valentine's was the "best" in terms of content. I haven't played the Bella one yet though, maybe I missed out.

I'm most interested in Filia's backstory considering her whole deal was that she had memory loss. Of course, I'm fully expecting a "Samson and Filia's crazy adventures!" type story that takes place after the whole parasite amnesia shenanigan.

Ms Fortune is another interesting one as it'll either deal with her old teammates or Minette. A choice between interesting story and best girl has no wrong answer.

Eliza's one could provide more insight on parasites in the olden days when they were called "Theons", perhaps a old Leviathan/Samson cameo. I personally love the parasites so another one I'm looking forward to.

I'd say the other choices already have an established backstory (Squigly, Double, Beowulf), couldn't have an interesting backstory due to recent creation (Robo Fortune, Fukua) or is just plain boring (Parasoul :rolleyes::rolleyes:)
Fukua actually has a backstory, being an experiment by brain drain in the possibility of fusing two souls into one body, so I'd love to see an introduction to those two, their backstory, and how Brain Drain obtained them in the first place

I guess everyone will be surprised to see the origin story I'm the most looking forward to is Eliza. I'm just too curious about her long history and her relationship with other parasites and the Trinity. And I never get enough Eliza galore anyway :p.
Right behind would be Double because her history seems to have strong repercussions on the main storyline as well. But I want my fav fighting game villain origins first. :D

For me, I think it's Fukua. I'll admit, I probably shouldn't have high hopes, but a girl can dream for some respect on her name...

Now that Annie's released I'm really curious to see her story! What did her parents look like? What kind of people were they? What was she like back then? How did she meet Sagan and what convinced her to give him her eye? How did she become such a big star? Why did Beowulf start working with her on TV and what was their first meeting like?
SO
MANY
QUESTIONS
THAT
NEED
ANSWERING!!

I'm very curious about Eliza's origin story, Ms.Fortune's origin story and Annie's origin story. These gals are very mysterious and it would be pretty interesting to know more about them.

Beowulf's story in SG2E has one of those backstories where you know the basic outlying things but nothing else. Kinda like Squigly and Big Band's in a way.

Anyway, I highly expect Beowulf's will be next once Annie has finished for this reason alone.

Reactions: stale cheeto
I just want some other farming spot besides Peacock's final battle.

Also, and this is something of a complaint on the entire story mode: Can we get some hard fights designed for high level diamonds instead of making me level a useless duplicate silver that's just going to gather dust until the end of time?

I think I've reached a point where I need new content (besides annie coz my luck with the cosmic premiere relic sucks) to enjoy the game.
I want everyone's Origin Story to be out. :D

I also need that Master-difficulty Parasoul Origin Story lmao. I'll wait as long as I can though. I just hope we get to see the rest of the Fishbone Gang, what went down exactly during Beowulf's fight with Grendel, Double's association with Queen Lamia, etc.

Reactions: Holy Goose
I definitely agree to Eliza's origin story being added because I'd love to see how she's grown beef with Samson and Leviathan over the decades and why she intended to go full blown evil

Annie's origin story is something I require too. Love the star girl

Reactions: Holy Goose