• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which Three Characters is your Main Team right now?

Which Three Characters is your Main Team right now?

• Big Band

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Cerebella

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Eliza

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Filia

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Painwheel

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Parasoul

Votes: 33 53.2%
  • Peacock

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Valentine

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters

Chaos

Reaction score
There is a collection topic but lets create something with a little bit more interactive. I know devs already have this kind of data but it'll be fun to discover the characters used by the forum members on their main team.

Note: I'll create a graphic about the data we collect on this pool.

Pool Settings:
  • Maximum number of responses a voter may select when voting = 3
  • Voters can change their votes as they change their team
  • Votes are anonymous
  • Pool can't represent the same character twice but you are free to post your "real" team.
Right now there are 8 playable characters represented on the pool but if you wish you can post details about your team. Post the current tier and level of the character, also the first character of your post would be the "Leader" of your team.

Chaos's Main team:
  • [Gold] - Lv 13 -Scrub Valentine
  • [Silver] - Lv 39 - No Egrets Parasoul
  • [Gold] - Lv 28 - Princess Pride Parasoul

LKtdnOm.png

I don't usually deploy this team unless I really want someone dead.

Primed Parasoul - 39 - 5183
Harlequin Cerebella - 36 - 5587
Parasite Weave Filia - 39 - 5144

Joanie's Main Team:
[Gold Prize Fight] http://imgur.com/yFQlZzp
  • [Gold] - Lv 50 - Untouchable Peacock
  • [Gold] - Lv 33 - Untouchable Peacock
  • [Gold] - Lv 21 - Untouchable Peacock
[Silver Prize Fight] http://imgur.com/oFAThqD
  • [Silver] - Lv 36 - Heavy Reign Parasoul
  • [Silver] - Lv 24 - Heavy Reign Parasoul
  • [Silver] - Lv 27 - Icy Hot Valentine

LKtdnOm.png

I love playing vs this, it gives me like 12k of xp and it's a really challenge, I like it so much encounter it at prize fights, the armed forces with the unflinching tho, it's hard man, it knocked my 150 streak

Reactions: moisterrific
LKtdnOm.png

Holy sh*t you'll leave em so dead they will have to go to a second after life. Imagine using that vs the first fight in beginner story. One Punch Bella.

Light Bronze Cerebella, Water Bronze Cerebella, Silver Dark Cerebella

I like giving my opponents a hand.

19 members have voted until now and there is clearly a huge gap.

But personally it wasn't a big surprise, Big band and Cerebella usually appear on prize fight teams. I hope popularity levels diversify a little bit the following patches.

cZcOUVy.png

Last edited:
That's a nice chart!

I think Eliza will be played more often when they release more obtainable versions of her as well as more of her moves.

Cerebella's great because not only does she have all of the high damage inescapable grab moves, she's the only character that guarentees a follow-up from escaping a throw by the AI, even when the game is trying to be a slideshow. That's probably why they added the "Game crash" tech to counter it.

I worry they're going to nerf Cerebella instead of buffing other characters.

Cerebella is pretty good and more often picked but that doesn't mean she needs to be nerfed. Valentine and Eliza being less played doesn't mean they're bad.

It's very inconclusive to measure game balance from a small poll of around a dozen votes.

Cerebella has a pretty good kit, strong abilities and balanced status, it's a really good character.

In comparison, Valentine has a "weak essence" in my opinion she could be recieve some buff to her speed / debuff / healing.
When I see a Cerebella in prize fights I'm always thinking about my position (cuz her grab hurts a lot). Maybe Valentine needs this kind of "essence" that whenever you see an enemy Valentine you think about her massive healing / party support or the posible debuff you may suffer.

Reactions: moisterrific
Cerebella is pretty good and more often picked but that doesn't mean she needs to be nerfed. Valentine and Eliza being less played doesn't mean they're bad.

It's very inconclusive to measure game balance from a small poll of around a dozen votes.
I don't think Cerebella needs to be nerfed at all, I just worry she's *GOING* to be nerfed, especially since she's more resistant to the AI's tricks other than unblockable supers.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
That's a really great chart! Good work :)
I was kind of shocked at how low Painwheel is, but I guess even though I do like her, she definitely has some severe weaknesses compared to the rest, so it makes sense!
Like Moist says, I imagine Eliza will explode up the ranks once Sekhmet gets fixed and she actually gets released.

I have been using graveyard shift valentine, pea shooter peacock and rerun peacock lately. I wanna pull inkling peacock and run a full setup.

I have been using graveyard shift valentine, pea shooter peacock and rerun peacock lately. I wanna pull inkling peacock and run a full setup.