• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Who to Diamond?

PharaohValentine

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I was wondering what you guys' opinion on this is.
I currently have a diamond SG with Trauma Center + both an AG (with ICU) and a Tres Chique (about 50% skill tree so far and aiming for ICU)
Now I have the dia fodder and shards to diamond another one of my valentines. I was wondering if I should go for either my SK, my KJ or my LH.
SK: She's a natural gold with an extremely useful effect, especially in rift offense, but she's not AS unique as before ever since I invested in and diamonded my Doublicious.
KJ: I feel like, so far, she plays a more important role in my rift defense than my SK, but she is a natural silver so her stats etc will never reach those of SK and I'm not sure how much difference it will make for an opponent facing her whether she's gold or diamond.
LH: I haven't invested in her yet but she is a natural gold like SK, but a stronger rift defender. On the other hand she's not nearly as useful in anything besides rift defense as SK.

Regarding elements I was thinking that I don't have a diamond water fighter yet whatsoever, but both LH and KJ would go well together on one rift node with my AG due to them all being light element... But I DO already have quite a few light diamonds, some of which (Summer Salt, Mummy after 4.3) I would say are better than both light Vals

What would you guys do?

Reactions: Yomady
Silent Kill definitely. I use mine in every single Rift battle, and sometimes I wish I had two of them.

One of the best buff removers in the game, and even beyond that she's got pretty good self healing so she's great for clearing the Bleed node even if I don't need her to counter buff-reliant strategies.

Well, I've chosen SK. I was already leaning towards her and these comments made me decide. I hadn't even thought about SK being able to use Frost Armor yet + she is just more versatile and useful than the other two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I was wondering what you guys' opinion on this is.
I currently have a diamond SG with Trauma Center + both an AG (with ICU) and a Tres Chique (about 50% skill tree so far and aiming for ICU)
Now I have the dia fodder and shards to diamond another one of my valentines. I was wondering if I should go for either my SK, my KJ or my LH.
SK: She's a natural gold with an extremely useful effect, especially in rift offense, but she's not AS unique as before ever since I invested in and diamonded my Doublicious.
KJ: I feel like, so far, she plays a more important role in my rift defense than my SK, but she is a natural silver so her stats etc will never reach those of SK and I'm not sure how much difference it will make for an opponent facing her whether she's gold or diamond.
LH: I haven't invested in her yet but she is a natural gold like SK, but a stronger rift defender. On the other hand she's not nearly as useful in anything besides rift defense as SK.

Regarding elements I was thinking that I don't have a diamond water fighter yet whatsoever, but both LH and KJ would go well together on one rift node with my AG due to them all being light element... But I DO already have quite a few light diamonds, some of which (Summer Salt, Mummy after 4.3) I would say are better than both light Vals

What would you guys do?
LH = Defence
SK = Attack (although she can be weak at diamond level if not set right)
KJ = Team support

Overall I'd go with what others have said and get SK, but you really want them all for that potential. I invested like crazy in Valentine - which she has done the works throughout.