• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Witch gold fighter should I aim for?

Luke

Reaction score
i made a list of golds I don’t have yet. I want suggestions on who to spend thousands of theonites on and what relic would be best? Character vs elemental essence?

I’ve seen a lot of love for bloodbath and thinking on getting her, but that being the only gold Eliza I want to get when I have other fighters who I’m missing serval golds. So I’m debating the cost effectiveness. (I know in the end it’s all RGN)

Here’s the list:
Beowulf
weekend warrior
Dragon brawler

Big band
megasonic

Eliza
bloodbath

Filia
windswept
Dread locks
Idol threat

Painwheel
buzzkill
Firefly
Grim fan

Parasoul
princess pride
Starcrossed

Peacock
that’s all folks

Squigly
dead of winter

Valentine
Last hope
Pyro technique

Edit removed golds I now have

Last edited:
Reactions: rexturtle1120
While I personally like every fighter there are some ubdesireabkes in the list. That’s all Folks Peacock is a good fighter but she seems to pose in comparison to the rest of the peacocks. Red velvet and Firefly are good fighters but are also seen to be the most weakest part of there respective gold series. Firefly in particular is probably best as just offense. I can’t really say much on the elemental fighters like Idol threat, I mean I want her even though one of Fillias MAs pretty much does her SA better. From what I’ve seen of starcrossed she seems like a pretty good choice. For those you should absolutely invest in

Bloodbath Dreadlocks Windswept SurgeonGeneral (this is like the most important one!) Dead Of winter Megasonic and both Beowulf’s. Last hope is just okay generally speaking

If you’d have to pick one fighter then I would choose Surgeon General all the way. Her SA heals teammates and gives her permanent enrage, if you can Ynlick her SA then she’ll get healed too. She’s all around one of the best Valentines you can get. It really all depends on who you can play the best. As for the relics I’d say maybe charecter relics is the way to go, I’ve saved up for elemental and I mean I continued to do it, but I’ve only gotten one gold and that’s 3000 theonite. Charecter relics are 1000 cheaper and help you get to your target better- besides Ben if you get a gold you don’t want that’s one more piece of food for when you want to evolve someone to diamond!

Hope this helped in some way!

Reactions: Luke
Character relics would be better to save up for, since the 10+1 deal is 1000 less theo for character relics and will guaranteed give you a variant of the fighter you're looking for (i.e. Big Band relic will give you a Big Band). Even if you get something you don't want, it could possibly be used to evolve someone to diamond.
As for the fighters, the best ones to look into would be Bloodbath, Dragon Brawler, Surgeon General, and Buzzkill. Most of those are either only decent or (in the case of Megasonic, Idol, Grim, Star-Crossed and Pyro) are exclusive to the element relics. If you had to choose one specifically, I'd say it's your choice between Bloodbath, Surgeon, and Buzzkill. They're all insanely good fighters and are the best variants for their respective character (Bloodbath for Eliza, Surgeon for Val and Buzzkill for Painwheel).

Unless you really really want elemental exclusives for collection or just because you like the character and palette, character relics are better. Though case could be made for dark relic since it has both Bloodbath which you want the most and Megasonic which you could use (and Bio!). OTOH there are 3 possible golds per character relic and, I think, 7 possible golds from the dark relic, so the pool of desirable characters is equally diluted (1 of 3 golds in a character relic VS 2 of 7 golds in an elemental relic) while elemental relics are significantly more expensive... Don't want to do the math (and can't be bothered to look up rarity probability distribution in different relic types), but at first sight character relics look more cost effective per probability of getting one of the desirable characters.

As for the list, let's remove elemental exclusive since we are supposedly drawing from character specific relics

We are then left with
2 beos that are... meh compared to wulfsbane?
0 big bands
2 Elizas. Bloodbath is obviously SS, but Red Velvet is highly situational.
2 Filias. Windswept is mostly a technical character (as in, you need to git gud with her) while Dread Locks is just a defense team filler (and not the best one IMHO). You aren't actually going to play with her.
2 Painwheels. Buzzkill OP nerf plox. Firefly... Dunno. Don't have. You'd probably need to build her in a quite counter-intuitive way painwheel wise (Def and HP), because painwheels have 2 HP bar states - 100% and zero, so it's hard to be below 50%.
1 Parasoul. And Princess pride to boot. Miss timeout. Again, it's a character for defense teams (or fights with some kind of steady HP drain modifier), and questionable at that.
1 Peacock. And one that's simply worse than Ultraviolent.
1 Squiggly. Defensive Squiggly, Poltergust should be better for offense, Bio - better allround. But Squiggly, man, come on, you gotta get all the Squigglies and get them to diamond.
2 Vals. SG is the staple support character. LH is simlply annoying on defense, especially with her marque (IMHO better than Pricness Pride above).

So now we are choosing between 2(1) Filias, 2(1) Elisas, 2(1,5) Painwheels, 2 Vals. And 1 Squiggly because Squiggly is x10 modifier. Therefore best options are Val (mostly for SG) - Painwheel (for Buzzkill) - Eliza (because you really want Bloodbath) - Squiggly (Because Squiggly). So if you really really want Bloodbath you just Eliza. If you want the best statistically possible outcome, you go Val, or if you are not a heartless tasteless bastard you go Squigg.

Reactions: Luke and cappatacus
Not sure if you're just going off of what you can only pull from a relic and not gain from prize fights, but if so, then I'd aim for Primed over Princess Pride and Wulfsbane over the other Beo variants. Ultraviolent over That's all folks, too. Those are all available in prize fights, though. There's a lot of tier lists that will help you decide on which fighters to prioritize. Generally, more defensive ones like Pride and Dead of Winter are fine until you get further along, because they won't deal enough damage and end up timing out. Could be useful for upcoming updates with more focus on defense teams though

You guys are great! I love all the answers! And somewhere along the line convinced me to get Val first. If I don’t get SG in 3k theonites I’ll switch between Val and Eliza. Wish me luck!

Reactions: rexturtle1120