• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Wrong Elemental Prize Fight Rewards

Peacockis2cool4u

Reaction score
Okay, so last week I received my rewards for the air Elemental Prize Fight when I noticed something. I got 11%-33% reward tier. However, I waited a whole week because I haven’t memorized the rewards given out by the percentages, so I left my reward from the Air Prize Fight in my mail because I wasn’t sure if the reward I got was correct.

I don’t want to sound ungrateful (because I am grateful!) but I don’t want other players to get the wrong rewards. I’ve also noticed that I’ve been getting the wrong rewards ever since the Elemental Prize Fights began. I put this in the bug section because I have been given false information. I have no idea if I got the wrong reward, or that the message that lets you know which percentage you were in was wrong. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.

I have attached files for “proof” if I seem like I’m not telling the truth here.
If needed, my player ID is 0PP8-08PR

Attachments

• 96C6EEFF-523A-4DFC-8F79-0A01E74E4C76.jpeg
    96C6EEFF-523A-4DFC-8F79-0A01E74E4C76.jpeg
    497.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 1A0481D9-B438-40C5-A671-8B7FD7C78B69.png
    1A0481D9-B438-40C5-A671-8B7FD7C78B69.png
    991.6 KB · Views: 22
the shards for gold/silver relics do not appear as a reward to “claim” in your mail, if i’m remembering correctly. once you claim your relic from mail and the pop up shows the relic that you claimed, a small relic appears in the corner of that pop up with a progress bar showing you got your shards and are closer to getting that gold relic.
i can’t fully remember whether the relic shards appear in mail, however i’m 90% sure that this is the case and it isn’t a bug. please correct me if i am wrong!

Okay, so last week I received my rewards for the air Elemental Prize Fight when I noticed something. I got 11%-33% reward tier. However, I waited a whole week because I haven’t memorized the rewards given out by the percentages, so I left my reward from the Air Prize Fight in my mail because I wasn’t sure if the reward I got was correct.

I don’t want to sound ungrateful (because I am grateful!) but I don’t want other players to get the wrong rewards. I’ve also noticed that I’ve been getting the wrong rewards ever since the Elemental Prize Fights began. I put this in the bug section because I have been given false information. I have no idea if I got the wrong reward, or that the message that lets you know which percentage you were in was wrong. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.

I have attached files for “proof” if I seem like I’m not telling the truth here.
If needed, my player ID is 0PP8-08PR
Inked is right! The shards dont show up in your mail "claim rewards". I believe the devs are aware of this. You will still get those shards though.

Shards don't show up in the mail rewards preview at the moment, that's correct.

We have this fixed for our next update. Thanks for the report!