• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Wulfsbane Character Model

Skullboy

Reaction score
I think Wulfsbane should look like his character card wherein he dons the wolf head. Other characters seem to follow their appearance in their character card except him. It kinda annoys me xD what do you think?

I think the card art is mostly just frames from their animations. Like Diva Intervention and Bloody Valentine's card art seems different from their in game sprite but its actually just a frame from one Eliza's victory animations where she changes her outfit.
Wulfsbane's is probably from 3 wolf moonsault or something.

Reactions: Skullboy
I think Wulfsbane should look like his character card wherein he dons the wolf head. Other characters seem to follow their appearance in their character card except him. It kinda annoys me xD what do you think?
Note that we don't use character models, all of our art is drawn by hand which takes a very very long time.
In order to make this change, we would have to draw every Beowulf frame again with the wolf head in place.

It would also mean that you would need to download each individual frame for that version of Beowulf, increasing loading times and file size.

Unfortunately, it's pretty unlikely we'll be able to make big cosmetic changes like this, but we agree it would be awesome!
Hope this helps shed some light on the character art process.

Reactions: Skullboy
Oh shoot. I forgot that the characters were all hand drawn. Thanks for the reply. Long live the game!