• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Zuzuska's FIRE Diamond Evaluation

How good is Pyro Technique?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zuzuska

Reaction score
BURN BABY BURN!
This list of Fire Elemental Fighters will hopefully help in deciding what the 3 BEST choices for Diamond evolution are, some Great choices, and the Decent/Sub-Par choices that struggle to be worth it.
This is not a perfect list, but hopefully it will help you decide on who to use those valuable Elemental Essences on.

I'm splitting this list into Offensive Diamonds and Defensive Diamonds.

Possible Fire Element Diamonds:
Solar Flair, Number One, Dragon Brawler, Beat Box, Private Dick, Harlequin, Immoral Fiber, Scarlet Viper, Red Velvet, Frayed Ends, Parasite Weave, Infernal Twin, Souls Sister, Hellcat, Time Thief, Blood Drive, Firefly, Sheltered, Rerun, Wildcard, Mean One, Nyanotech, Head Hunter, Dead Heat, Thrill Shrieker, Oh Mai, and Pyro-Technique. *Updated Mar 2021*

BEST CHOICES:
Thrill_Shrieker.pngCapture2.PNG
After some Community Deliberation it's been determined that Mean One is too much of an offensive powerhouse to ignore. If you use Mean One against specific enemies that self-buff, she can effectively negate the enemy abilities and enhance her own damage to tremendous levels at the same time. Some Prize Fights allow for her to be incredibly dangerous; such as the Miss Fortune PF. Just check out this one instance in a video by Reshiram18:
qYtwoWNHLU7fbNx5Kt2CB3VtNKqrOMttZbHVwPze6mHuAwIBAKIDMFMUXyMMrPTxBsoEsIl940vH4tJSNv3HIcF88dCe08qt0cS9T1rxhl2bJCrfQhMdyl6EnhHh8mua4kxPgFBn
EfDBuHk32wnj7AXnltcevwYazmTXZpCt-gZmtv3c9PmAspsy14x-Q30-oelGOwWLC63r8uVs4Fp2_jtDA_6wADeOQeQDIVTdYIZKgMgCtYDMd-EDP3Rg0eueWuPtLi9bLQdWkok-

Red Velvet is mediocre at gold, her attack stat is nowhere near enough to sustain high streaks. However, her SA is unique in that she can take on some of the most difficult, defense savvy enemies in the game. Resonant Evil, Armed Forces, Meow & Furever, Heavy Metal, Kill Joy, Untouchable, Plot Twisted, and Dreadlocks all have incredible defensive SAs; and Red Velvet’s Hex is a great way to get around them. You can also outtake opponents while they're hexed for a chance at some bleed stacks or armor break/curse. She could definitely enjoy the stat boost from Diamond Tier.
Video Spotlight:
nqbIx_jXdca6CPJjAEhMN-zKSFluMqW0ym-u4nxQV4ZTIfzVQWkTI6YSDYKvESiyNH17GeE4g9v4ZdkxKoKOzJVtYFIaJChJl-R9YACQoAy76s9iCexcIzQs4tqrLKPchahCD4SV
smF5F2E-jGz3cmiiaxc_krBy-V6ADFix2ycd67GasPUZOPMzTuUIHkAnor6UJd621BfPHJajk4OUlmPVOiyXq2_KfFVDc0PXIO_5DFIkTHicJvyZEoDrvyTaH6iQrqr0DnQmzOtg

Harlequin is quite fantastic as a candidate for Diamond evolution. As a Cerebella, she’s been given a generous stat spread that is only furthered. She performs as an excellent flat out damage dealer and a unique back-line support at the same time. Her CA allows you to bait out throws and stagger, this can sometimes protect you from most BB3s if you stand close enough to the enemy. Her Special Move damage and the cooldown reduction are both great, and her ease of access as a Gold PF reward is a great plus.
GREAT:
Thrill_Shrieker.pngCapturea.PNG
Spam Outakes while she has at least 1 enrage stack and she can chip 50% of her opponents current health in one go. Diamonding her would also allow her to deal more damage from her enrage in general. She can bypass Armor stacks and most SAs/MAs with relatively consistent damage output. I haven't built mine yet, but it sounds like tremendous value for the investment.
ZQsRbn50RlJIUSdWvOrjy9MEtLA1n-KoYqqVDd4WHEJ_wi4g8zC6H8zSdbbfNsPYulvAkNgfKkQUkB7JGFe5rqVRvASN6qk19rFE1tiKIwFY8ZVjt7lfFJgToN_xcZUeQsOd8lRN
1WVNXCXwcNYOgi-4NS84dDhKi8huW6LdEnfnk_9XJSpvN8peEtYFx_2yKL4dVi3H0rcqqC2EaB-TenhXPaXM6DDY7LTAevWVfyzy7FPk-IFpjWjInnCAFDhXJFRx6A_taG1PocXD

PD Big Band excels in Durability, has an innate Resistance to debuffs, and has the potential to Stun-lock enemies. PD is a very bulky boi that ate his vegetables, so he’s quite a task to take down and the MA options make him even harder to kill. If you’re having an off-day, and mess up; PD will survive a few BBs, maybe even a BB3 and still come out intact.
Dragon_Brawler.pngCapture4.PNG
WIP Huge damage potential with Crit Damage values scaling off of his Base Attack and a massive spike of damage with Hype Mode and his Three Wulf Punch BB3. Unfortunately, being crit based means he's tremendously countered by other defensive crit abilities such as Painwheel MAs, Dreadlocks SA2, and That's All Folks SA2 to a degree.
dEmPylGBOwC2Y1N3RT62t0ZR1fmhCpHhd7d_Hf4rDYKnDKvgHhfLXtx39XxIcaojFLg3m3DsawWJsx-TjuJ82TkdvSiHAKW3stE9EH3t6aEvwTNgQhFksELhOb8EknFg8_TgDzEm
vYZG7sMZBfblMEH6dgCvbSqPTOYCJoFtkKh48sv5x2KbPnjiEZUXy5xBMjuTwz6luyc4NKsiSpwK9AsCEoklC9-wzafkDjZCi6cRoS0cYDfOJRoSTNCs-FUcYYNrvlwjswNlMZ-3

Headhunter has access to extremely fast replenishing stacks of Precision by blocking and can supposedly break through blocks due to her 3rd basic jab attack being classified as a BEAM. This should allow you to continue a regular attack string almost indefinitely so long as the opponent focuses on blocking. Most Special Move BEAMs are incredibly quick as well. Definitely worth checking out, I will have to test it to see if it's better or worse than described.
NjwKS-D10gH9rDgDqj4r5uyVoTntvpm5myzCZ_9qx6HlEo9RJ44FMI6Si14k_WpExGnSNUsDxXwH-XTicPofuGcy1PKeWZDn8JBnjg4Y4pKzPMXaZJIkXiLYdntDzblvbHfr-RuZ
VeSW74qtLnan1Zjmz1Sld0Wmhls9dMM3F6MtQGiKOVD2-hHXzjfkbSv5i8X9XMB_QgkEuM8WYfEnUPPX_xkeg17ii0mMkI5g5nSoNqght3NB1l-BYigc5WPSidJJ1_z7CB1S4eYQ

ATTENTION: Cellsai has done it, 3 Diamond Oh Mais as of 12_12_2018. Congrats! :D
3I7xSutZlzc77a-Lwwehzxe6iDymIJaIneDEITBSRWD1YuQ8y-1APyNZrdsoqfzxvXWZPSb0q-LlECyExy6KP7LkS2hlYgA9mLyBDxAnwB2P3EGmZGhiu-rinrDNnXLAq8xd1c1d

Oh Mai is the elusive Daily Relic jackpot. Oh Mai is capable of dishing out a surprising amount of damage with multiple Countervenoms and once she defeats one enemy the snowball begins rolling. She’s a great backup fighter that tags in with Enrage if your main fighter dies. She’s also pretty proficient at snowballing an enemy team out of commission and packs some reviving potential with Forbidden Procedure. Enrages are % based damage boosts, so Diamonding her will give her some bonus stats to have fun with.
IZqIxA7PqRc8rkfgSmEarpgNgDSD_fRDkZwdeBpwS2HLawusrgHTVOFp-oPW9BFMahaOIS3c3ssXq8Za8KQsBMAlL2FMFQhn8VGLCrG75iKwfJ0N1B4gGQZzRyYpNHXoQ2tQ_WFl
qgJmfAtRELd1It0R98_HYLPkHXEWI-WjQXTLkAGgC855WMPmdjnI46LToHBipLUa2jYIP5Sn0AA5gL2dkABnBg-Sy7d2v4wYWo2MgraNi8WzdB2ZmBgopF_RE0PsYHKeNkcrWjOP

Her kit is a bit clunky but she's a strong candidate as a sort of discount Fire Element Buzzkill. Blood Drive received a notable buff to her SAs that allows her to remove her own bleeds and gain enrage for each stack upon using a BB move; which is the exact moment you would want a bonus to your damage output. This buff makes her quite the viable carry to pair along with some supports to her health regen such as Graveyard Shift or Surgeon General, although this counteracts her SA2 in some cases due to removing bleed stacks before you can convert them.
Parasite_Weave.pngCapture3.PNG
Diamonding her is great but it doesn't make too much of a difference on how she performs. She's relies on bleeds for a bulk of her damage output in high streaks and has a chance to stun on crit and slow enemy BB gain. Her health/survivability is the most notable improvement if you evolve her. She is a great offensive option but not my first choice for using 3 elemental essences. Thankfully, she is easily accessible as a Gold PF reward.
v65VoyvOsaAMSeB-SMLP1srsppLqp2uD6HwCkDBXCw5BR1f84Y0GCq9xw0AC3CGDC6wQ6LiuFHkVXrBvWg5S08ACer5h_Yis7jEL9lvBCA-mOGEBk0mzvH6qW4faJSjMiFEQ6Bbx
4ig7UCwH9Oxmc7q5emFp-uVHJc9V1Wtjil23z7Nr2RMXxmJ6hxiWGikfg_iL5zbkwiKLV5mybb1U-dV421SsgXuG54Mzrh1QLwBi4tfHOdfMywwfd1DnLGk0gw1AePlBoNx1Snu0

Pyro Technique’s potential is still generally unknown. On paper though, Pyro-Technique should perform exceptionally, especially with Diamond Evolution stats. BB management has become a crucial piece to general playstyle and she gains Enrage stacks for performing it well. As a Valentine, her regular combo damage is pretty low, but you can utilize multiple Countervenoms to remedy this. Diamond Tier will certainly benefit her by granting her more ATK to play with. So long as you keep enemy BBs under control, you should be able to pull off charge attacks and combo string off of it without issue.
DECENT/SUB PAR:
jxQOi5JAUmQIb17pPjybMyKFcBy-lSXl2a1WDyidEAAYpj1x-RwZj-P2PP9nWl4KFc01yLlJP_s4kBjxw1vlafVGINub6td38huYKcl4ky_pzK9yz5bJYQeVZxJ-i4WyHJB0uQv7
MPVtHnR9rwP6_qvQYEtUffOz9_xEXDdkJE7nQj_4j_p60utM4rqgiy9P1-BKPBWX6XQGxrqRRjkudxvdMtLSXA9MZ3W82lcl8ikz-ThPVRpBwihtAmWT081A0DIYXm6uoGgWBFEs

Sheltered received a massive buff in the damage category. On critical hit, she gains a stack of enrage. Enrages are % based damage increases, so gaining 5 stacks of it in a span of 1-2 seconds is absolutely astonishing. With the benefit of Diamond Tier, she would have more base attack to stack her enrages on, making her one ANGRY Parasoul. The only things really holding her back are her unfortunate Bronze base stats. *She’s also a pretty neat support for a multitude of Crit based Fighters.*
Number_One.pngCapture.PNG
Quite a fun Beowulf, although relying on hype mode for haste is a bit of a no go, you're better off using his taunt and gaining Haste and Enrage stacks that way. A very straightforward beat your enemies down with brute force Beowulf that takes just a small amount of set-up, others can perform his job with more ease.
xrOJRVDRC0cb1rvQWxDfsBfzL8jF2GCfk6tlHqk6Y8Uw2loi-ab4AR015gsDNNLWHy7KbLQ7wuitS0o4l5HmiaEGSiBPHBhIo5bk-oOMfZoAfG8r--FlI5cIVump8Z_VRsY3Qulm
h-E7lc1c0n63zMwRP7zBQrxwcw6TDhgBDcZCfCeTUv7ktrsJGXOi7peiB7N3wa2-XERCbHxrM32OYG5t49DfYla9dqBgqj-K5-UM3ypkyon1Eh-pixYz9hjjlMHgwv8jq-OdycgC

Gains Enrage from debuffs, inflicts Bleeds, and great combo potential. All Scarlet Viper needs is a good support to keep her health up. Or you can kill off ally Fighters and utilize her 50% Health regen MA. Simple to use and is capable of carrying you through some tough fights.
Immoral Fiber, Wildcard, Hellcat, Infernal Twin, Souls Sister, Solar Flair, Nyanotech, Beat Box, Dead Heat, Time Thief, Rerun. Frayed Ends.
BEST CHOICES:
jSD0qArOJO6DHOh9JOy1SNYr7FOJNLSps4IWOB4NGxd_Uyc9SDpczG6T3RTWq1-1nU9ZizUZX_0PQBqU1cW0YTjt2YF5bZcRoDdETjp_vKh_fVrZgAK-L3L38rroD0eEhtmNiyUy
5Yj7p3u8xxLO7iu8axINHvp6m8IzkEFRDyEXBn2RxBVqjwYkSWZWsjl6Whau6ckfopGHVVcaerwer_bt_vbJSx46O-Pckv1D86oR1DBU6-IhafbhWLqOFoxe1ZPEbrWc0e-AWGVZ

A heavily invested Immoral Fiber can be devastating on a rift battle node, potentially one hit K.Oing crucial fighters that are needed to finish off a battle. Also healing her allies for a huge amount. It’s even worse if you add a Valentine to the mix and IF gets revived in some way due to the 2nd maybe even 3rd large chunk of damage/healing that has to be accounted for. IF also prevents enemies from gaining Rift points from HP Remaining in Rift Battles. She can be countered by Hex and Precision though.
ZQsRbn50RlJIUSdWvOrjy9MEtLA1n-KoYqqVDd4WHEJ_wi4g8zC6H8zSdbbfNsPYulvAkNgfKkQUkB7JGFe5rqVRvASN6qk19rFE1tiKIwFY8ZVjt7lfFJgToN_xcZUeQsOd8lRN
1WVNXCXwcNYOgi-4NS84dDhKi8huW6LdEnfnk_9XJSpvN8peEtYFx_2yKL4dVi3H0rcqqC2EaB-TenhXPaXM6DDY7LTAevWVfyzy7FPk-IFpjWjInnCAFDhXJFRx6A_taG1PocXD

Big Boi, Big Bulk, Big Defense, Big Resistance to Debuffs. Also if you pack a Big Burst on him he there's a 10% chance to Big Stun off of it and Big Murderize someone.
nqbIx_jXdca6CPJjAEhMN-zKSFluMqW0ym-u4nxQV4ZTIfzVQWkTI6YSDYKvESiyNH17GeE4g9v4ZdkxKoKOzJVtYFIaJChJl-R9YACQoAy76s9iCexcIzQs4tqrLKPchahCD4SV
smF5F2E-jGz3cmiiaxc_krBy-V6ADFix2ycd67GasPUZOPMzTuUIHkAnor6UJd621BfPHJajk4OUlmPVOiyXq2_KfFVDc0PXIO_5DFIkTHicJvyZEoDrvyTaH6iQrqr0DnQmzOtg

Harlequin doesn't necessarily have a Defense oriented SA. However, her Cooldown reduction does make it more likely for your entire Defense team's Bursts to be ready and used in a spammy way by the CPU. Or maybe pack a Cold Stones that always has a Wulf Shoot ready for action. She's got great base HP and ATK as well.
GREAT/DECENT:
hjLNC3PoOy2lvJ5z67l0pCO4jaB8uMDt8A5xut9CfdG77m1uU5h_wAZqMiTdiwprLSYy9Nf0W3bmGmVIrWKzL5tzfkHxRJE8IDtCjSCvaiw9ykFoBlFR4b6_sDz8oeJwWhNlKMoG
3YY1_f_n4Fdh9s8fOBchcRXdLLvv3AsPApuOcyg4rT0O8rMatZjcLqxcNjIYm4eYDLVKIRb8XG6SOSTM-6Kkn1DHlyQexT2L6WiJW3xoYWdObZgV7n6UksVNpeCUElNiooo1NTBX

Firefly is a bit of an oddity and it very much depends on how the CPU handles blocking below 50% health. There’s not too many Fireflys to test on but some that I’ve faced have been drenched in Defense stats and HP. Paired with Surgeon General and Armor upon crit MA and she can be a real pain to deal with. The reflect damage MA can be a viable option as well as it can cause some unexpected surprise damage but it makes her much easier to pummel down.
Oh Mai
Red Velvet
Time Thief
Mean One
SUB/PAR:
Frayed Ends
Blood Drive
Scarlet Viper
Defense is still a WIP.
Let me know what you think! I would love to be convinced on if rankings need to be adjusted and mixed around.

Last edited:
BURN BABY BURN!

Possible Fire Element Diamonds:
Dragon Brawler, Number One, Beat Box, Private Dick, Harlequin, Immoral Fiber, Scarlet Viper, Red Velvet, Frayed Ends, Parasite Weave, Blood Drive, Firefly, Sheltered, Rerun, Dead Heat, Oh Mai and Pyro-Technique.

Best Choices: Parasite Weave, Harlequin, Scarlet Viper

Decent: Private Dick, Dragon Brawler, Red Velvet, Pyro-Technique

Sub Par: Blood Drive, Oh Mai, Firefly, Number One, Immoral Fiber, Beat Box, Dead Heat, Sheltered, Frayed Ends, Rerun

I'm currently writing a more detailed explanation on why each character is rated the way they are.
(Check out detailed descriptions here!) WIP

This is an offensively biased list, focusing on continuing high streaks, let me know what you think!

Would love to be convinced on if rankings need to be altered or mixed around.
A few of your top fighters don't actually benefit from an evolution outside of the boost in stats. Personally I'd rate each evolution on how valuable the boost in stats actually are. For example, Number One benefits more from the attack boost as his SA grants Enrage, or Immoral Fibre boosting her SA damage through the increase in HP. Characters like Parasite Weave do absolutely fine without an evolution, as their main damage is not based on raw stats, and her stuns don't improve on evolution.

In terms of actual strength I'd say your list is pretty similar to my own opinions, though I'd rate Red Velvet and Private Dick lower.

Reactions: Zuzuska
A few of your top fighters don't actually benefit from an evolution outside of the boost in stats. Personally I'd rate each evolution on how valuable the boost in stats actually are. For example, Number One benefits more from the attack boost as his SA grants Enrage, or Immoral Fibre boosting her SA damage through the increase in HP. Characters like Parasite Weave do absolutely fine without an evolution, as their main damage is not based on raw stats, and her stuns don't improve on evolution.

In terms of actual strength I'd say your list is pretty similar to my own opinions, though I'd rate Red Velvet and Private Dick lower.
So you're saying that this should be a list on which fighters benefit the most from the evolution itself? Rather than the strongest Fighters becoming even stronger?

So you're saying that this should be a list on which fighters benefit the most from the evolution itself? Rather than the strongest Fighters becoming even stronger?
Nah, your list is your own. I was just pointing out that Parasite Weave doesn't really gain anything from an evolution. Sure she's still strong, but I wouldn't say shes much stronger than if she was a gold.
This only really applies to bleed-damage-only fighters like Rusty, Bad Hair Day or Parasite Weave though.

I see your point about Parasite Weave Fel, and would mostly agree with it, but I'd say one of the downsides to using Gold Parasite Weave at the moment is that if you mess up with her at a 30 fight streak she *will* die. She's pretty squishy like that. Adding some more HP to her seems like it's of some benefit.

I'd also agree that maybe Immortal FIber should move up, since the HP increase makes her much more dangerous.

On the other hand, Number One already feels like he'd be so outclassed at gold that I don't know I'd recommend moving him to Diamond. Scarlet Viper is a little different, since she has both bleeds the enemy and can really stack those enrages up.

Thanks for the feedback! I just thought about Immoral Fiber as being terrible due to her SA revolving around death. As a single carry this is an awful idea. However, if you pack a Valentine/reviver with her, you can spam her SA Death and obliterate most fighters. This is immensely more complicated than a carry has to be though. She'll move up a bit in standing... Though, she's still pretty sub-par.

Reactions: fanghoul
I see your point about Parasite Weave Fel, and would mostly agree with it, but I'd say one of the downsides to using Gold Parasite Weave at the moment is that if you mess up with her at a 30 fight streak she *will* die. She's pretty squishy like that. Adding some more HP to her seems like it's of some benefit.

I'd also agree that maybe Immortal FIber should move up, since the HP increase makes her much more dangerous.

On the other hand, Number One already feels like he'd be so outclassed at gold that I don't know I'd recommend moving him to Diamond. Scarlet Viper is a little different, since she has both bleeds the enemy and can really stack those enrages up.
I'd say the diamond evolution won't help with dying when messing up. You won't die in one hit maybe but you generally take a lot more hits if they connect once. It does help boost your survivability as chip damage is significant in high streaks though.

I'd say my opinion was who gets the most benefit from evolving rather than who's the strongest after evolving.

Recently, it’s been confirmed that Parasite Weave is going to receive a rework. This doesn’t necessarily mean she will be terrible, but expect her SA/playstyle to change
[citation needed]

Reactions: Inked
Much kudos for the comprehensive list. I got 3 fire essences from Accursed and have been wondering where to use them. I was seriously considering Immoral Fibre! (Still laughing at 'disgustingly terrible' lol who hurt you.)

I honestly haven't even considered leveling up Scarlet Viper to gold let alone diamond. I can't see her standing her own against natural golds..? Should I start investing in her?

Much kudos for the comprehensive list. I got 3 fire essences from Accursed and have been wondering where to use them. I was seriously considering Immoral Fibre! (Still laughing at 'disgustingly terrible' lol who hurt you.)

I honestly haven't even considered leveling up Scarlet Viper to gold let alone diamond. I can't see her standing her own against natural golds..? Should I start investing in her?
Congrats on getting your essences! :D Immoral is mainly a hassle to enemies on defense, she's not too great on the attack... She's a very cool priority shifting character though! If you wanted to, you could throw her onto a defense team to spice things up.
She is acceptable for Diamonding, just remember that she won't be as efficient as most other characters at high streaks.

As for Scarlet; I'd say to practice your Eliza combos, and learn how to infinite with her in Training. If you can roll some great moves for her at the same time, then totally invest in her a bit!
(Personally I'm pretty awful at those combos, but it's amazing what you can do with her)

tfw ur collecting essences for beat box diamond and see the clear picture that Beatbox has sub par dmg

Still gonna do it tho

Beatbox has sub par dmg
Still gonna do it tho
lol well, I wish you good luck with that! This is just a general guideline, as well as a list of all the Fire fighters and their respective abilities.

Congrats on getting your essences! :D Immoral is mainly a hassle to enemies on defense, she's not too great on the attack... She's a very cool priority shifting character though! If you wanted to, you could throw her onto a defense team to spice things up.
She is acceptable for Diamonding, just remember that she won't be as efficient as most other characters at high streaks.

As for Scarlet; I'd say to practice your Eliza combos, and learn how to infinite with her in Training. If you can roll some great moves for her at the same time, then totally invest in her a bit!
(Personally I'm pretty awful at those combos, but it's amazing what you can do with her)

I must admit Eliza combos still elude me even though I've had all three gold variants from fairly early in the game. I think I'll practice first before deciding if I want to invest in Scarlet. Thanks for the tip :)

Wow... 2.5 Update contained a TON of mini bugfixes and a few alterations to certain fighters. Some notable changes are the one's done to Parasite Weave, and the BB3 usage of the AI. According to the update notes, it will become relatively common for the AI to decide to BB3 whenever it has it up. I believe that this will drastically change how all players initiate fights and maintain streaks reliably.

Point Multipliers are also pretty influential, and will urge players to fight and defeat more difficult teams. Niche Fighters will have more of a place in the meta, and countering certain defensive variants will become more important than ever. Still working on swapping around rankings and Water list is slowly but surely going to be released. Thanks for the patience and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing those social features implemented :D

Ooh, so sad that Dragon Brawler is only considered decent.

After the buff to sheltered in 2.7, I think she deserves a place on the "best" list.

She's like primed's slightly less hawt (but still insanely hawt) little sister with better wife potential (via team support)

Her damage potential at gold is pretty crazy already and that only increases at diamond.

She also benefits greatly from the added survivability that comes with the hp boost

After the buff to sheltered in 2.7, I think she deserves a place on the "best" list.

She's like primed's slightly less hawt (but still insanely hawt) little sister with better wife potential (via team support)

Her damage potential at gold is pretty crazy already and that only increases at diamond.

She also benefits greatly from the added survivability that comes with the hp boost
THANK YOU. Sheltered's buff hasn't been talked about, but it immensely changes things. Now I'm building one up as a gold fighter - she easily keeps up at around 4.7k against much stronger fighters. More squishy, as a natural bronze, but definitely underrated. A poor man's Primed.

Plus, any excuse I can get to fight with Parasoul, I'll take.

As diamonds become more integrated into the game, though, I wonder if she'd be able to keep up as a diamond bc of naturally lower stats?

Reactions: Zuzuska and Veeko
THANK YOU. Sheltered's buff hasn't been talked about, but it immensely changes things. Now I'm building one up as a gold fighter - she easily keeps up at around 4.7k against much stronger fighters. More squishy, as a natural bronze, but definitely underrated. A poor man's Primed.
As diamonds become more integrated into the game, though, I wonder if she'd be able to keep up as a diamond bc of naturally lower stats?

I absolutely agree with Sheltered being higher up on the list! This list is sort of outdated at the moment and I'm contemplating reworking the layout entirely to resemble the newer water one. Positions definitely need to be altered as well. After personally noticing the Sheltered Buff, I realized her damage potential even at gold and do believe she's an amazing choice for Diamond Evolution. Natural Bronze stats are pretty much the only thing that hold her back.

Reactions: cappatacus