• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

PSA of sorts: on certain combo routes Gust Buster can steal Corrosive Acid buffs, apparently her ability triggers on BB use, then the hit happens and Gust takes them away.
Does someone know if abilities that trigger on Well-Timed Blocks trigger with autoblock? Or it doesn't count?
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
They should, for example, the whole idea of Ageless Wonder's SA is about getting some Auto-Block and then reliably acquiring more Auto-Blocks and Last Stands just by auto-blocking.
Reactions: Buster
Buster
Buster
Sweet, thank you. Feathered has just a little more hope then
Don't forget to get that 5k Hyper Variety Pack deal! I can't open it until all the new fighters join the general pool, but get it anyway!
Buster
Buster
oh i shotgunned mine, don't mind it too hard though. What are the new fighters? I am guessing the pair from the backstage pass relics and stuff arent in pool?
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
That's right. The 12 exclusives from last year (Red Rider, Blue Streak, Final Fang, Altar Ego, Psykid, Starlight Rose, Scare Giver, Foot Soldier, Primal Prodigy, Bombshell, Demon Artist, and Web Crawler). More than half a year of waiting for Sonic the Hedgehog Filia.
I have a Shiny Dream Catcher fully maxed out including lvl100 PA. And I have 3 more Dream Catchers sitting in the collection... Can you guess which two Diamonds I've just got from two Frosted Relics?
xtzDIEN.jpeg
Hey everyone! I made a few pictures of Eliza as Tomb and Gloom (my favorite variant) on Bing AI, if you would like to check it out and maybe download it, you can check it out in the link at the end of this post.

It was made by AI so its open use, please feel free to use them whatever you like with no need for credits.

Happy Birthday Princess Parasoul! I opened the skullgirls Mobile Relic 100 times as a celebration. 😊
My son seeing I have ONE diamond character at 7K and a bunch of gold ones that are around 6K
"Daddy, you're so strong you're a legend"

This is adorable but still really off the mark hahaha.
casi me da algo cuando vi que tenia que iniciar sesión (creia que me habia quitado la cuenta) 💀
SGM grinding is such a pain yet so satisfying sometimes. But the burnout afterwards is hell itself
MLG_ALEX_420
MLG_ALEX_420
I agree especially with those outrageous missions for the BP is straight up annoying to deal with. Who in the world has 10,000 skillpoints ready to waste? probs a minority of people but still my gosh man wayy too grindy for the BP I wish they made it a lot easier for f2p.