• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

Balance idea: Add a buff that negates all defense reduction and put it on band
ZeoW
ZeoW
Includes the reduction from Piercing?
Scorialimit
Scorialimit
Yeah. People will probably think it's broken but we're not bringing back full power Futile and seeing the way Ringlets melt about anything I don't think it would be too bad
on a 39 streak and my game just crashes as soon as i use a blockbuster that would’ve beat the last opponent standing 👍
Reactions: MarshBot
MarshBot
MarshBot
Dude I remember I was so close to getting a 40 streak and the game crashed. at the last frame where the opponent died. and the game counted that as a loss. I will never get over that
Veeko
Veeko
I don’t remember the performance being like this when I used to play before but I had to turn my settings way down to stop it from crashing, it’s wack when it chooses to sometimes
I've almost 100% finished origin stories, only got 5 nodes left on Peacock master story

Then after that it's *gag* Ascent of a Woman - Master

God I hate AEGIS
Altair the Heretic
Altair the Heretic
That Windswept was a pain. "Play Peacock, but don't use projectiles lol"
really enjoying black dahlia but the game has sadly decided i need 2 duplicate diamonds to welcome me back instead of giving me anything rarer than a silver variant of her
Reactions: Erick Draves
Veeko
Veeko
Ballin with Lethal Weapon until her PF comes around
It's funny when people take fighters whose abilities completely rely on them having teammates, and stick them in the 1v1 rift nodes
Уважаемые пользователи, почему мне из реликвий персонажей не выпало ни одного золота,я покупаю реликвии каждый день. Мой ник DABL KILLER.
Ok...Finished 5 Rift battles before reset... but my score was 0? And I get Rookie rewards...am I alone with this issue?
Reactions: Erick Draves
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
Didn't happen to me, but most of my Friends list are wood-plank Rookies.
evilgordo
evilgordo
Huh...Thing is, I'm still showing Silver rank (from last week), despite the email saying I'm now a Rookie...seems to an isolated issue. At least they are looking into it.
CANT READ MY CANT READ MY NO HE CANT READA MY POKA FACE SHES GOT ME LIKE NOBODY CANT READ MY CANT READ MY NO HE CANT READA MY POKA FACE SHES GOT ME LIKE NOBODY