• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

man the constant server issues and losing my streak because the game refuses to load me into a fight are getting really insufferable
MUY BONITO Y TODO EL FORO... PERO QUE NO SE PUEDE COMPARTIR IMAGENES VIDEOS ETC? QUE PURO TEXTO ES ABURRIDO! BUENO COMO SEA BUSQUEN MIL Y UN PLANETAS EN DEVIANTART, DEJE 2 FOTOMONTAJES MASO MENOS, PERO BUENO. :(
The countdown to 15,000 Relics has begun!!!

FpDEIUBakAAq9Ae
I sure love losing streaks because the game servers suddenly decide I’m not allowed to connect after I win
Reactions: MarshBot
Art3mes
Art3mes
felt that
Veeko
Veeko
I legit can’t tell if it’s my phone’s fault or the servers’ fault D:
i just got timeless hero from a random annie relic i bought from the cabinet, is she like, actually actually good cos i’m not big on any other annie I have
Scorialimit
Scorialimit
Ehhh, the buffs are nice, but she really should've gotten barrier over autoblock and annie as a whole just does damage and healing so Timeless isn't helping at all. She's not bad, but suffers from being another Annie with no SA utility.
Veeko
Veeko
yeaaa, I feel like a lot of the fighters who were added during my break have like unnecessarily specific proc conditions for not that great of a benefit from their SAs (excluding Black Dahlia). would you recommend upgrading any of Annie’s silvers or bronzes over TH? the only other gold I have is ageless wonder and I haven’t gotten any diamonds yet, I’d love to have model leader for my defense teams since fighting her makes me miserable but no such luck
Scorialimit
Scorialimit
Yeah, Annie and Umbrella didn't get the best tools for competing. They get good damage at least! For prize fight offense, Moonstruck and Timeless are both easy but Moon is much easier and more consistent. For rift, Ageless Wonder is the best one (still not amazing, but completely functional). A lot of people run Ninja and between buff removal and damage boosting she's good enough for what you pay into her imo.
Haven't gotten a shiny in 5 weeks. what happened to my insane luck of getting one every 3 weeks. I feel like I'm passing away the odds have spoiled me too much where I just expect one to show up sooner or later. God
curioscat229
curioscat229
Fr i havent gotta shiny since my graveyard, that was a whole year ago...
The Gallery is 100% operational again! :D
The Move Gallery is fixed, the Ratings page is back, the Fighter Gallery is updated, the Signature Ability bugs are fixed, and Prestige Abilities have been added.
Playing Black Dahlia in versus is awesome! until I get skilled issued and she dies,then I wanna cry
Annie is so unfun to fight
Art3mes
Art3mes
much better than umbrella
Veeko
Veeko
fair assessment, both of them can just decide to break out of combos that work on every other character but i feel like annie is a little worse with the “you are currently comboing me, i am going to suddenly block and retaliate despite not having auto block” thing