• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Wishlist for the Shop (more things to spend theonite on)

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Hey there,

with this thread i want to collect a bunch of suggestions for the Skullgirls Mobile store in one place, because i personally feel it is rather lacking, since the only thing you can buy with theonite is relics.
And once you have all your favorite Fighter variants, there's not much else to do with all the thenoite you get.

The game itself is fantastic, but i feel the monetization currently is rather lacking, so i hope we can help the devs out a bit with this.

I've made some suggestions myself in my own threads, but also have seen some in others' as well - iif i add a suggestion i'll add a link to the original thread and user as well.
If you'd like to add a suggestion yourself just reply to the thread.
So here goes.

Here's my suggestions so far:

• Change a character's intro animation - every variation of a fighter has their own set intro animation, but i i think it would be cool if i could switch them if i like another one better
  • Change a character's colour scheme - similart to the above, sometimes i have a favorite fighter, but would like a different colourscheme on them that i like better (could be local only to avoid online fight confusion)
  • Training Rooms for characters - Characters gain experience over time; only a limited amount of slots, so only a few Fighters can be trained at the same time (also helps with training low-level cards you'd have to carry in PFs, which is detrimental to the point of PFs i think)
  • Different announcer voices from the Original Game

Suggestions by other users:

And there you have it.
If you have any other suggestions or wishes let me know :)

Reactions: recrimm