• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Login Bug

Vishkvishnuai

Reaction score
Since other login issues I found I tried to log once again but for the past week I have still had trouble.

I even tried to find the account and LINE says my account doesn't even exist. I did make a Skullgirls Mobile account when you all told us to for the migration, but I get the error code 62080.

If you are going to reply please read:

Ownface
Again, if you are experiencing this issue and have not done so already, providing this information is invaluable for us to have to help LINE investigate the problem:

-Your region, the more specific the better (City/State/Country)
-The date/time you experienced (or currently are experiencing) this issue
-Your device/platform (ie iOS or Android)
-Your network connection method (private wifi, public wifi, data (4G or 3G))

This issue is not affecting all users, so knowing which regions are experiencing this helps narrow down where the underlying problem might be. We're trying to get the issue resolved ASAP! We'll keep you guys updated with new info as we get it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Since other login issues I found I tried to log once again but for the past week I have still had trouble.

I even tried to find the account and LINE says my account doesn't even exist. I did make a Skullgirls Mobile account when you all told us to for the migration, but I get the error code 62080.

I have the same issue i cant geh Into the Game to but with my fb Account Error code -3841

I'm in the same boat with Line. Is it possible that the account migration has begun?

Reactions: Tavares
I'm in the same boat with Line. Is it possible that the account migration has begun?
I doubt it. There's another "cannot login" thread and about 10+ people are in your boat :3 :3 :3
I just loaded my app a minute ago and I can login.... so seems like an unlucky majority cannot login..... :3 :3 :3

Seems like a TONNE of people cannot login :3 :3

Is everyone using facebook accounts? :3

I have no idea
But i think it's kinda early for data migration

I have no idea
But i think it's kinda early for data migration
I am one of the lucky few who can still play :3 so very doubtful if impossible there is data migration going on now.

Another thread had 10+ responses... lots of ppl cannot login and still nothing fixed yet :3 :3

Okay, that's fair then.

My devices are both running Android 7.0 and 7.1.1 which are the Galaxy A5 (2017) and Essential Phone respectively. I hope this gets resolved quickly.

Having the same issue but I don' use a fb account. This happened earlier last week on Thursday, I believe. I am stuck on the play button and it always happens when it's about to log me in. They seemed to resolve it last time but it's happening again.

Lab Zero needs to patch this, it might have to do with the latest update. in development there's a reason why another decimal point follows each update number! (1.6.0!) 1 means the release/main game, 6 represents major updates, and the 0 is number of major patches (things like minor bugs like sound glitches don't go here, things that make the game non-playable do like Log-in problems) i hope i could help others understand games-- and mobile ones of that matter --are constantly under development, so be patient as our good friends at Lab Zero try to solve this! also, might i say their customer service is AMAZING.

Guess the only one thing to do is wait for them to solve it then

so... is it normal ? i've never seen this happen in my app..... i just tryed to log in to upgrade my dreadlocs and now i'm stuck with a screen that says "play", them try to loading game and back to screen "play".... anyone knows what happening?

Reactions: Neherenia
Most of ppl have this problem so we gotta wait.
Trying some other measures could involve the risk of losing datas.

Here in México the same, i cannot login, i wanna play. :(

I'd assume they're aware by the amount of people saying it in the discord and the fact that there are 4 duplicate threads from people not checking to see.

I have heard that this problem has already occurred. As a new player, do you know how long it takes them to fix the problem? :)

I have heard that this problem has already occurred. As a new player, do you know how long it takes them to fix the problem? :)
Unsure, since last time we found a fix. Zug has said the team has been looking into it.

Last edited:
Having the same issue but I don' use a fb account. This happened earlier last week on Thursday, I believe. I am stuck on the play button and it always happens when it's about to log me in. They seemed to resolve it last time but it's happening again.
Thats sad i want epic sax and cant get Into this Game :(