• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

So after we created a login and verified our email we just continue on playing? And all the "additional" progress will be carried over? I had to ask because you didn't make this clear.

I might be getting a new phone soon: does that mean I will need to re-download the line version and then re-link my account for the new skullgirls coming out?

How do I make SURE I'm safe on this?

So after we created a login and verified our email we just continue on playing? And all the "additional" progress will be carried over? I had to ask because you didn't make this clear.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO AFTER I CREATE MY ACCOUNT? DO I NEED TO VERIFY MY EMAIL?

No, your email does not NEED to be Verified in order to transfer your data.

Once you have entered your email/password, you have technically done everything you need to do in order to transfer your data. Yay!

However, we strongly recommend Verifying your account in order to ensure that you have entered all of your Skullgirls login authentication properly in case you need to recover/create a new email later in the process.​

In the options menu, if you see the "You're good to go!" message in the top left, you're all set for the transfer!

Reactions: Luke
Will the new skullgirls app have a new combat system? I got a new Bloodbath Eliza but none of her moves seem to string like big band or painwheels. And she doesn’t seem to have any other gimmicks besides Sekhemet who can just be grabbed. I feel like a new combat system could fix this and make the game much more exciting if I could use my combos that work on skullgirls 2nd encore. Thanks (this may seem negative but I still love the app)

Will the new skullgirls app have a new combat system?
There's no plans for completely reworking the combat system right now.

I got a new Bloodbath Eliza but none of her moves seem to string like big band or painwheels.
Is it possible that this stems from the 1.6.0 knockdown changes, explained here?

And she doesn’t seem to have any other gimmicks besides Sekhemet who can just be grabbed. I feel like a new combat system could fix this and make the game much more exciting if I could use my combos that work on skullgirls 2nd encore. Thanks (this may seem negative but I still love the app)
Thanks for the feedback!
We encourage you to also share your thoughts in the dedicated Bloodbath Eliza thread:

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/bloodbath-strategy-and-discussion.2148/

Will there you be adding any new girls? Like, Squigly or Double.

Não estou recebendo o email de ativação.

upload_2017-11-28_23-39-49-png.368

Hi, i'm newbie in the game, and sorry foy my english, i'm brazilian, but, i can't verify my e-mail, i'm already lvl 20 and i would be sad in lost my account.
I'm trying one week ago.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-28_23-39-49.png
    upload_2017-11-28_23-39-49.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 116
@Exterm

Sorry to hear about this!
I've sent you a direct message, hope to hear from you soon.

I need help.
I have linked my account and did all the stuff I had to do.
After I have cleared all the cookies in the browser of my phone I simply cannot log in anymore.
There is not an option, not anything.
I press Play and it does nothing other than trying logging in and after a second it stays the same.

I have just tried deleting and installing the app again.
It won't let me log in with my account.

I have just tried deleting and installing the app again.
It won't let me log in with my account.
R u happening to loggin with your new id and ps? It wont be used untill the update. We are using old id and ps, line or google before then.

R u happening to loggin with your new id and ps? It wont be used untill the update. We are using old id and ps, line or google before then.
Of course.
I am trying to log in with my old email.
Been playing for half a year.

I need help.
I have linked my account and did all the stuff I had to do.
After I have cleared all the cookies in the browser of my phone I simply cannot log in anymore.
There is not an option, not anything.
I press Play and it does nothing other than trying logging in and after a second it stays the same.

Our servers are currently experiencing issues which is preventing many users from logging in.

You may be unable to login until this issue is fixed, we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

We're working with LINE to have this resolved as soon as possible.

You can keep up to date with the login issues this thread:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/login-bug.2377/