• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Fighter Relic Loot Rates

If I bought a bonus batch, then left the interface
This isn't possible, so there shouldn't be any complications.
When you purchase a 10 + 1 pull, you'll also have the contents added to your inventory after the purchase.

Bonus Relics are also entirely different Relics as far as the server / system / game is concerned, they just have the same model and name as their non bonus siblings.

If you come across anything weird after the transition that you'd like us to look into, please send us an email!

This isn't possible, so there shouldn't be any complications.
When you purchase a 10 + 1 pull, you'll also have the contents added to your inventory after the purchase.

Bonus Relics are also entirely different Relics as far as the server / system / game

Liam two questions I just bought the google play card to get crystal in the game more to help in development because I like the game but I see that the shopping has disappeared? How soon will be back? Another question that I called some friends of mine to play this game and they have accompanied the forum here they came game because of the difficulty that the game brings and knowing that the rates are going to increase they are kind of giving up saying that the game will be very easy. so I wanted to know if this is the case and when more information comes out.

@VicKing

Good questions!

Due to LINE Skullgirls being shutdown soon, the shop will be closed until Skullgirls 2.0, as noted on the shutdown date in their post:

- Closure of sale of in-game currencies: 4pm, JAN. 9, 2018
- Termination of new downloads: 4pm, JAN. 9, 2018

We recommend you hang on to your Google play card and use it in Skullgirls 2.0!

knowing that the rates are going to increase they are kind of giving up saying that the game will be very easy.
Which rates are you referring to? Relics?
Our Relic loot rates will be staying mostly the same, and we will be displaying the odds of Bronze / Silver / Gold in game for users to check whenever they like.

@VicKing

Good questions!

Due to LINE Skullgirls being shutdown soon, the shop will be closed until Skullgirls 2.0, as noted on the shutdown date in their post:

We recommend you hang on to your Google play card and use it in Skullgirls 2.0!

Which rates are you referring to? Relics?
Our Relic loot rates will be staying mostly the same, and we will be displaying the odds of Bronze / Silver / Gold in game for users to check whenever they like.

Yes because this game appealed to me because it was a fight and the combination with RPG progression so I soon thought of a great difficulty. I hope the rates stay the same and even become more HARD. Yes I will use google cards in SA 2.0 and soon I make clear I am buying not to get characters or money in the game but rather because I support game for introduce more scenarios characters new modes. E Mainly real-time dispute.

Reactions: Liam