• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.2 Update Notes (LIVE!)

MightyZug

Game Director
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
www.hiddenvariable.com
Hey everyone!

We're going to be releasing a new update within the next week with a handful of minor updates - check out the list below to see what's coming down the pipe!

FASTER STARTUP TIMES
We've sped up the infamous Syncing Downloads... portion of the initial startup flow. You should be able to get into the game faster than ever!

REVISED LOGIN FLOW
We heavily simplified the Login Flow to make it easier and less confusing for new and returning players alike to get into the game or to recover their old LINE account data.

SLIDESHOW DURING INITIAL DOWNLOAD
Instead of just staring at text while you wait for the client to fully download data from the server, we've added a bunch of fancy art from the console game for you to check out! If you're feeling impatient, you can tap the screen to advance to the next image.

UARcKAv.jpg

OFFER CLARITY
We got a lot of feedback from folks that suggested that it wasn't 100% clear that each of the Offers in the store contain a LOT more than just the "featured" Relics that are displayed on the banner. As such, we've updated the banner to include a mini-preview of all the fun stuff that you'll get!

rJN0Dro.png

VALENTINE'S DAY PRIZE FIGHT

Valentine wouldn't let Valentine's Day pass without a little something special - keep an eye out for a special Prize Fight on Feb 14th!

mc3N0lL.png

MISC FIXES

• Bronze Medal icon on the Character Details screen is bronze...er
  • Fixed a bug in the $19.99 Fighter Pack offer that was granting 400,000 Canopy Coins instead of 40,000 - whoops!
Once the app is approved, there will be some brief server downtime - we'll do our best to get everything up and running again ASAP!

Keep an eye out in mid-February for a forum post on our next (bigger) 2.1 update!

Thanks as always for your support - let us know if you have any questions in the comments below!

Last edited:
I’m glad to see a nice quality of life and maintanence patch between the big updates, makes a nice surprise! It seems like you guys are trying to mess around with new and quirky prize fights this year, and I’m excited to see what’s upcoming on Valentine’s day for sure. A good update!

Any ETA?

And will there be a push notification to let me know when the server maintenance ends?

Reactions: Crystallosx
After updating to the new version, I can't log in anymore. It says error code: -1.

Reactions: Wulfman906
Looking forward to the improved version of game

Having trouble with the update- download not automatic. should I delete & reinstall the app to receive the new version?

Reactions: Hikari
Is it normal that when I installed the game suddenly it is updated to version 2.0.3?