• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Hard Launch Update Notes

I noticed some special moves and blockbusters are unavailable as of version 1.1.1 but AI opponents sometimes have them and can use them. Will they be available in the upcoming updates?

Airport of Doom, Egret Dive, Lonesome Lenny, Pummel Horse, Countervenom, Forbidden Procedure, just to name a few.

I noticed some special moves and blockbusters are unavailable as of version 1.1.1 but AI opponents sometimes have them and can use them. Will they be available in the upcoming updates?

Airport of Doom, Egret Dive, Lonesome Lenny, Pummel Horse, Countervenom, Forbidden Procedure, just to name a few.
I have Lonesome Lenny and two different Countervenoms (Sedative and Paralysis).

The others might all be in there, just on really low drop rates.

I have Lonesome Lenny and two different Countervenoms (Sedative and Paralysis).

The others might all be in there, just on really low drop rates.
Just curious, what tier are the ones you got and where did it drop for you? Events? Relics? I've never gotten any of them in any tier from the events or relics.

Maybe I have terrible luck.

Just curious, what tier are the ones you got and where did it drop for you? Events? Relics? I've never gotten any of them in any tier from the events or relics.

Maybe I have terrible luck.
Lenny is Bronze and Silver.
Countervenom: Paralysis is Bronze
Countervenom: Sedative is Silver.

No idea where I got them. I don't pay that much attention!

Reactions: moisterrific
Lenny is Bronze and Silver.
Countervenom: Paralysis is Bronze
Countervenom: Sedative is Silver.

No idea where I got them. I don't pay that much attention!
Then I guess they're either unavailable in gold or the gold tier ones have very very VERY low drop rates.

Come to think of it I think I've gotten a few silver countervenom ones before but I always sell anything that's not gold so there's no way to tell.

I'm certain Airport of Doom blockbuster isn't in the drop table though.

So, are we going to be getting performance updates/bug fixes? Because menus skip frames like crazy on both my Moto G4 Plus and Shield Tablet (Less so on the tablet, but it's still prominent) and the game crashes during the tutorial where Parasol is teaching you about armor and stuff. I just tried it now and actually got to learn how the armor break works, but during the 'show me what you've got' bit she taunted again and the game froze for several seconds and then crashed. :|

If you have already purchased a node on the Skill Tree, you will have full access to the bonuses conferred by that Node. However, NEW nodes that you want to purchase may require a Key to unlock, depending on where they are on the tree.

Only the top two "tiers" of nodes on the Skill Tree will require a key to unlock them.

They do not replace Skill Points. You will still need to spend Skill Points to purchase specific nodes, but some nodes will require that you unlock their "tier" via a Key first.

I'll share some images along with the longer update to help communicate this visually.

Just to be clear though, no existing Skill Tree progress will be lost!

For what its worth, there will be a Bronze, Silver and Gold Eliza Prize Fight event that will allow you to compete with other players of your skill level for different levels of rewards.

The Welcome Pack (and, by association, Valentine - Oh Mai) has been disabled for now and will not be included at launch. However, we are planning to have other opportunities to get her in the future!
Like I said, I'll still try. But I doubt I'd win.

Then I guess they're either unavailable in gold or the gold tier ones have very very VERY low drop rates.
I'm certain Airport of Doom blockbuster isn't in the drop table though.

RNG can be very deceptive. As far as I'm aware there's no pity timer in this game which gives you stuff you haven't unlocked before after a certain amount of duplicates. You have the same tiny chance of rolling any given gold every time you get one. There might be someone out there who has opened 1000 relics and only has 1000 Deadly Airports!

http://kotaku.com/man-spends-1-000-in-fire-emblem-heroes-still-doesnt-h-1792134459

Also if hard launch comes out, can we get a new part of the tutorial mode to call for assists? I have been mysteriously calling for assists but don't know how to do it again! I just keep tapping and swiping but i'm still not able to summon an assist, will be glad if you add an assist part of tutorial!

Also if hard launch comes out, can we get a new part of the tutorial mode to call for assists? I have been mysteriously calling for assists but don't know how to do it again! I just keep tapping and swiping but i'm still not able to summon an assist, will be glad if you add an assist part of tutorial!
What do you mean by assists? You mean character tag-ins? Tapping on their circle portrait at the left side of the screen lets you tag them in to the fight. There's a cooldown after tagging in a character so you can't use it whenever.

5m9phsQ.jpg

Last edited:
What do you mean by assists? You mean character tag-ins? Tapping on their circle portrait at the left side of the screen lets you tag them in to the fight. There's a cooldown after tagging in a character so you can't use it whenever.

5m9phsQ.jpg

No not that the assists when I played the closedbeta when Cerabella was in my team she came out of nowhere and punched the opponent and she came back.

No not that the assists when I played the closedbeta when Cerabella was in my team she came out of nowhere and punched the opponent and she came back.
Can you get a screenshot or something? I played the beta too and I don't remember there being an assist feature.

I almost forgot to say this, but when I downloaded an apk of the soft launch and when I complete the egret boot camp and recieve the goodfellows bb, it always crashes my game when I equip it to Peacock.

In the hard launch updates I would also like a buff, debuffs and what to add in the game.
-Peacock's Road Roller Da.
-Debuff Eliza's snake (She does 15k(Gold) on opponents weaker than her and 12k to Fire, water and air.
-Buff Peacock's Lonesome Lenny
-Peacock (Thats all Folks!) Needs defense buff it's Fragile and Strong dark opponents (Eliza and Parasoul) Can easily deafet her.
Would like to see those in hard launch or full realese! :)

I almost forgot to say this, but when I downloaded an apk of the soft launch and when I complete the egret boot camp and recieve the goodfellows bb, it always crashes my game when I equip it to Peacock.

Can you confirm where you downloaded the soft launch .apk from?

As for assists, you may have encountered a bug (potentially a tag in bug) as we do not currently have assist mechanics in the game. That said, many of the special moves and blockbusters involve NPCs as well.

Can you confirm where you downloaded the soft launch .apk from?

As for assists, you may have encountered a bug (potentially a tag in bug) as we do not currently have assist mechanics in the game. That said, many of the special moves and blockbusters involve NPCs as well.

I do not remember where I downloaded it from but Ik an app that can let me download the soft launch! (Aptoide)

Reactions: Cellsai
I do not remember where I downloaded it from but Ik an app that can let me download the soft launch! (Aptoide)
Thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately we're unable to provide support of any kind for versions of the game installed from unofficial/unknown locations (aka not via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store). Please download the game from an official app store.