• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

URGENT: Emergency Maintenance Update

My bad it says posted on the 3rd maybes possible take up to 48hrs or more
From Twitter it said another 24hrs from its original post but it could be different time zones and things am pretty eager to get onto it too I've just thrown the pc version until whilst on a free roam walking around ;)

Reactions: David Mendez Gurra
Dice que tenemos que esperar a que realicen todas las operaciones que están haciendo, ya que el camino adecuado para restaurar sería fácil si es que el sistema les permitiese, pero no pueden, así que están recuperando todo manualmente, así que el juego no estará disponible por las siguientes 48 horas, pero cuando lo esté, tendremos que actualizar la aplicación antes de volver a jugar, ya que lo de estos días ha sido el 2.0.2 y la 2.0.3(actualmente la tenemos todos) así que para la próxima saldrá la 2.0.4 y ahí recién podremos entrar ya habiendo actualizado posteriormente la aplicación.
Ojalá y ojalá no se me hayan borrado los datos porque desinstalarlo e instale un par de veces. I hope that i havent lost my data. I have deleted and reinstaled the game a couple of times.

PLAYER COMPENSATION
All users
will be getting compensation that is roughly commensurate with what they could have earned during this downtime if they were extremely active. Among other things, yes - this will include a Gold Fighter.

If it so happens that certain users have completely lost access to their old data, we are preparing a generous compensation package that will hopefully get you back in the saddle ASAP (for many users, you will be even better off than you were before). Among MANY other things, yes - this will also include a Gold Fighter.

We will share more details regarding compensation specifics once the dust has settled a bit on the migration process itself.

We are also planning to make some adjustments to our standard schedule for Prize Fights and Relic Availability in light of the circumstances.

It would be pretty awesome if we could choose which gold fighter we can get as compensation.

Sería increíble si pudiéramos elegir qué luchador de oro podemos obtener como compensación.
it would be great

PLAYER COMPENSATION
All users
will be getting compensation that is roughly commensurate with what they could have earned during this downtime if they were extremely active. Among other things, yes - this will include a Gold Fighter.
so we get 3 top1 prize fight reward + 1more gold fighter ?
im at level 8 in gold ,7 silver and and pretty sure can get to 9 and 8 if not MT

[QUOTE = "Yew49, post: 12120, member: 2136"] Hola, soy nuevo aquí y me gustaría saber a qué zona horaria se refiere el tiempo en este foro? [/ QUOTE]
ni idea, de acuerdo con el aviso que ponen en la aplicación, en el transcurso de hoy el servidor volverá a funcionar

Hello I have a question do we choose what gold fighter we want or is it random? (If it was random id hope to get Diva Eliza.)

It would be pretty awesome if we could choose which gold fighter we can get as compensation.
I love that idea but I doubt we'll be able to choose, and if so I doubt it'll be from the whole roster of golds. I hope so though so I can get a good Peacock.

72 hours and maintance going on.what a game.i really stoped playing.
Somtimes setbacks will happen. Thats the risks when putting a lot of time into a mobile games. I definitly think this game is worth the wait. It all depends on how much you actually enjoy playing it.

W
Somtimes setbacks will happen. Thats the risks when putting a lot of time into a mobile games. I definitly think this game is worth the wait. It all depends on how much you actually enjoy playing it.
which game's maintanance is as long as like that one?it is going to be 3 days.