• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Illegal Prize Fight Teams

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

As some of you may have noticed, some teams are showing up in Prize Fights that shouldn't be there.
Just a heads up - this isn't allowed.

23507d2d-aae0-4eac-86f4-dfa8d8f72796.png

If you come across any teams like these, please screenshot the offending team and post it in this thread so we can remove the team from the database.

If you have any information about how to reproduce this bug, this is the place to share it!

Thanks in advance : )

This guy somehow got a full gold team in a silver PF lol

I haven't fully figured out how this happened, so I won't say anything until I do.

I don't believe that you have done intentionally, maybe the game is having trouble finding opponents and starts to show wrong teams on the bronze and silver prize fights to show "real players" instead the IA users (like Aeon or Venus) or you became a too powerful player and break the game.

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

As some of you may have noticed, some teams are showing up in Prize Fights that shouldn't be there.
Just a heads up - this isn't allowed.

23507d2d-aae0-4eac-86f4-dfa8d8f72796.png

If you come across any teams like these, please screenshot the offending team and post it in this thread so we can remove the team from the database.

If you have any information about how to reproduce this bug, this is the place to share it!

Thanks in advance : )
Nothing as of yet, but wow that's insane.

I don't believe that you have done intentionally, maybe the game is having trouble finding opponents and starts to show wrong teams on the bronze and silver prize fights to show "real players" instead the IA users (like Aeon or Venus) or you became a too powerful player and break the game.
Exactly what I said on YouTube it was doing it just before the servers crashed end up with no choice but to fight Cerebella big top lol crazy stuff lol

Moists team ... Sorry guys blown the fun lol never know tho :eek: team

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brian Ford Please don't make several replies to the same post one after the other. You can quote several messages in a single post by hitting the 'Reply' button on all the posts you want to quote.
I've merged your three posts together.

Also, please don't add comments to a Bug Thread unless you have actual content to add to the discussion. Bug threads are here to help the developers find and eliminate bugs in the game. Having irrelevant comments makes it harder for them to find actually important info.

@Brian Ford Please don't make several replies to the same post one after the other. You can quote several messages in a single post by hitting the 'Reply' button on all the posts you want to quote.

Also, please don't add comments to a Bug Thread unless you have actual content to add to the discussion. Bug threads are here to help the developers find and eliminate bugs in the game. Having irrelevant comments makes it harder for them to find actually important info.
No p

Yeh little off sorry about that got carried away for a second lol

Any progress on the investigation into how this is possible, @Liam? It does appear to be quite random although these cases seem to always come in groups around the same time.

I was just about to post the same team

Reactions: Liam
Found this in bronze PF
IMG_1760.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1760.PNG
    IMG_1760.PNG
    788.5 KB · Views: 9
gCQrJ8ogVf5YxQeA3

uJuuy

I'm wondering if it's possible for this to happen due to evolving a bronze to silver in one's Defense Team.

Reactions: Nefelibata