• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Pinwheel fake combo (still needs testing)

Painbae

Reaction score
I may be overreacting but I could too with:

Ground combo two ticks of wheel blades, gae bolg, ground combo into air as usual, when they fall (except fillia and parasol), two hits of ground combo into an ability, with some others like Valentine, Eliza, pinwheel and peacock you can do 3 hits into ability

Reactions: phendra and Ryouhi
Update, I've found out that some characters fly far when it with the combo + gae bolg, so what I recommend is that as soon as you use gae, to dash hit into the rest of the combo, more damage more proficiency more anger

Update, I've found out that some characters fly far when it with the combo + gae bolg, so what I recommend is that as soon as you use gae, to dash hit into the rest of the combo, more damage more proficiency more anger
Afaik gae bolga into dash attack isn't true.

Afaik gae bolga into dash attack isn't true.
Are you sure I've tested it against most bots and the only one that could block it was squiggly, might be my luck tough. I will try to post a video to show it later

The combo meter turned red and therefore the combo isn't true.

Reactions: Fel
Update: so after some testing I can see why this combo is unreliable, after gae the enemy can switch or use abilities something it wouldn't do in the normal combo, it still works but you need to take that into consideration. And although I dont have that much knowledge on red combos, I'm positive it's not a bad burst. A fake combo

You can do Stinger > L1 though!
It doesn't work against every opponent midscreen, but you can practice to see which ones it will work on.

It should work on everyone in the corner.

You can do Stinger > L1 though!
It doesn't work against every opponent midscreen, but you can practice to see which ones it will work on.

It should work on everyone in the corner.
Oh yes, I found that Valentine, Eliza and peacock are the ones you can l1 on, which makes sense since you can 3 tic them when they fall in your combo. Im still testing as much as I can. Hopefully I can be of help in finding unreliable combos for ppl still learning, like me