• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

Yes, but why did my login change? I’ve had it as Diablo since mobile came out. Now some random has it lmao. I want it back.
We implemented Display Names in 2.2 because there was no way to set your name manually before.
Many users using Skullgirls Logins had their names based off their email.

Ex: James.Smith.1993@gmail.com means your username is James.Smith.1993, which lead to a lot of concerns.

We had a large window of opportunity to reserve your Display Name here:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-display-name-reservation-closed.2771/

Really sorry to hear you lost your username, but we unfortunately can't double on them anymore since they are unique to an account.
It also wouldn't be fair for us to take away "Diablo" from the user who currently has it.

Reactions: Diablo
Why would you not implement this sooner that’s like Twitter using sign into email instead of username method instead of actually having a username lmaoooo but can you at least reset mine so I can choose another? No where on the actual game was there info on this.. you have to login to this underground website to find info. I thought it was a glitch so I chose a random name.. if you’re going to have usernames you should allow people to change at will.
Sure!
If you can tell me what your current username is, I can perform a one time reset for you.

Reactions: Diablo
Unable to log in
When you login, you'll have an option to select your username.
There should be a pop up asking you to set it when you first login.
unable log in with username or through FB, can you help

Unable to log in

unable log in with username or through FB, can you help
When you log in using a Skullgirls account (i.e. not a social media account) you need to use your email address. Displayed usernames themselves are not a login method.

When you log in using a Skullgirls account (i.e. not a social media account) you need to use your email address. Displayed usernames themselves are not a login method.
I use the screen name from here and asseord, but nothing happens, just an error message

I use the screen name from here and password, but nothing happens, just an error message
Yep, that will be the problem. You can’t use your account from here as the forum and the game are two separate systems. You have to use an email address (example@domain.com) but if you didn’t use one in the first place when creating your account then we might have a problem. How long have you been playing the game? I think you should send an email to skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and see if the developers can help you find your account.

Yep, that will be the problem. You can’t use your account from here as the forum and the game are two separate systems. You have to use an email address (example@domain.com) but if you didn’t use one in the first place when creating your account then we might have a problem. How long have you been playing the game? I think you should send an email to skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and see if the developers can help you find your account.
I’ve been playing for quit awhile, I’ve always logged in through FB

I’ve been playing for quit awhile, I’ve always logged in through FB
In that case I'm really not sure. You should contact support directly either by emailing the address I listed above (I think it's the correct one) or messaging a developer like @Liam here directly through private messages. Hopefully your data is still out there and didn't get lost in the migration ages ago, but this is honestly not something I know a lot about.

Hey there,
I took a hiatus from the game for uni and I've come back and all of my progress is gone because of this change.
I understand that there was a transfer of ownership, but is there absolutely nothing that can be done?
I've invested quite a few hours into the game, and having all my progress disappear is quite disheartening.

Thanks for any help

Hey there,
I took a hiatus from the game for uni and I've come back and all of my progress is gone because of this change.
I understand that there was a transfer of ownership, but is there absolutely nothing that can be done?
I've invested quite a few hours into the game, and having all my progress disappear is quite disheartening.

Thanks for any help

from what i’ve heard at this point there isn’t any way to get your LINE data back, but i would wait for a dev’s response just to confirm.
i’m sorry that you lost all your progress!

Hey there,

Thanks for any help
Unfortunately the LINE Skullgirls database has been closed. If there was anything we could do to get your data back, I would be 100% game, but we don't have any way of accessing that data anymore. I'm truly sorry.

If you made any purchases in LINE Skullgirls, we can apply those to a new account if you email us the receipts. Let me know if you have any other questions!

That moment when you Wanted to replay skullgirls 367 days too late..
Well, New year New account i guess

Honestly when I was doing my age I accidentally made my age older than I am and I want to change it but I don't know how