• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Parasite Weave SA completely borked

fanghoul

Reaction score
That title feels unhelpful, but I'm not sure of a better way to describe all of what's wrong with Parasite Weave right now.

First off, her bleeds are procing regardless of when an enemy is stunned, they're just happening all the time apparently. It feels like they're procing even more than before the update. I know there was an issue before with debuffs not showing up, but this seems to be happening way more often than even invisible stuns would allow.

Secondly, I play Parasite Weave a lot, I've probably used her in a dozen prize fights if not more since the update, and I've had her stun/slow show up only one time.

None of this has made her unplayable, quite the opposite really, but it's really not working as intended.

Reactions: Yomady
Great! I hope you'll also consider linking PW's bleed to slows rather than stunned enemies.

Though it'd probably be better not to add one more thing to do and test in that patch :confused:

Reactions: PHPP
The 2.5.2 update should be live on the iOS and aOS store if you want to give it a download. Let me know if you're still having issues after!

Who can help me? I was banned from chat for some time to July 30 2018 but I am still with chat ban so why?I wanna chat with ppl that I know in the game

The 2.5.2 update should be live on the iOS and aOS store if you want to give it a download. Let me know if you're still having issues after!

Thanks. I've had a chance to use her a great deal now. She seems to be working. I guess I should start a separate thread for opinions on the intended changes. I'm not as negative as most!