• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How am I supposed to defeat such an opponent?

zack crimson

Reaction score
I need help guys, since I recently got my first gold, Epic sax Big Band, I decided to grind the expert Big Band event, everything went smoothly until I faced the final boss:

Private Dick Big Band with: 100% bonus health, 15% chance on hit to get invulnerability (what is this), 15% chance on hit of getting armor, 50% chance to stun on hit and permanent inmune.

I legit did 0 damage, for like 2 minutes then I lost because I ran out of time, any tips to deal with this monstrous juggernaut?

Make your fighters stronger by levelling them up and upgrading their skill tree. Use attacks that do less hits but more damage per hit, so you don't set off those random % effects by hitting him too many times.

Make your fighters stronger by levelling them up and upgrading their skill tree. Use attacks that do less hits but more damage per hit, so you don't set off those random % effects by hitting him too many times.
Thanks for the advice, even though Epic Sax synergises better with multi hits I took you advice and went for single hit blockbusters and specials, it worked like a charm :D

The Big Band dailies have been kinda annoying because of the invincible procs but...one of the stages gives him Permanent Heavy Regen when at 10% health, on top of all those other modifiers you listed. Dealing with this was even worse than the final one, because anytime he becomes invincible it's just free heavy health regen for him, and even low-hit blockbusters still have a chance to trigger invincible and nullify their damage.

15% invuln is not a very well thought-out modifier, it just makes things take longer.