• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Help, I don't know how play with this marquee ability (CHAOS)

Void Spirit

Reaction score
Hi, Right now I'm playing with this gold Doublicious. It's lv 42 and all hers blockbusters & special move increase the crit rate.

Her marquee ability is CHAOS, but I have serious problems using this Marquee ability, I've lost several High Streak Prize Fights

My fight style is kinda defensive, I keep blocking waiting for an opportunity to counter attack

What do you recommend to use this marquee ability properly?

What special movements and blockbuster do you recommend to use?
(I only have space for 22 gear points with doublicious)

Here is a good way to make the most use out of the Chaos MA. First you need to Transmute until you have the type advantage. Then you need to stop holding block and step back to bait a dash in from the opponent. Then when the opponent is attacking you start blocking again. As for your move build, what I mainly would do is cut Gun Blades for Bogus Buzzard. Gun Blades is considered a grab, which can never crit. Aditionally, Bogus Buzzard combos well with Cilia Slide, Hornet Bomber, and Beast of Gehenna. Some example combo strings with Bogus Buzzard include:
L5-Cilia Slide-Bogus Buzzard-Hornet Bomber
L5-Cilia Slide-Bogus Buzzard-Beast of Gehenna-Hornet Bomber
You also have the option of dropping Nightmare Legion for Bandwagon Rushdown or Megalith Array. Bandwagon Rushdown gives you a hexing option against self-reviving fighters and Brain Freeze. On the other hand, Megalith Array gives you a meter control option. Either move is a fine option. I hope this helps you use your Chaos MA Doublicious to its full potential.

Gotta learn to not hold block all the time after you get to elemental advantage. To do that you need to keep distance so you have some time to react to an incoming attack.

Then go read there http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/double-basic-to-advanced-combos.4460/ and watch the video. Then choose whatever loadout you fancy.

The mandatory part is having slide and buzzard. They allow to combo into anything off a dash after a juggle or a grab.

Reactions: AnimeAccel13
Isn't Beast of Gehenna considered a grab? In that case, I wouldn't say it's any less useful than Gun Blades. I mean, there's probably more combos with that than I'm aware of, but I have an easy time winning with Double on Gun Blades and comboing into Bandwagon Rushdown, then from there you can use Cilia Slide into Bogus Buzzard. Gun Blades can be used to intercept a dashing enemy, which I find very useful.

Also, Cilia Slide can be used to intercept a dashing opponent. With the new update of AI not being able to activate a BB3 unless they land a hit, this is good to remember.

Here is a basic gameplay video I made to showcase how Chaos should work. It's not perfect but it shows how you should focus on getting Chaos to function in a fight.

Here is a basic gameplay video I made to showcase how Chaos should work. It's not perfect but it shows how you should focus on getting Chaos to function in a fight.

Thanks for the help